Brooklyn Brown

XxEmmaxX

I walked with new kids and transfers. I waited for my name to be called.

"Dranny Hetcher...." Mogonnagle says. A blonde with grey eyes went up.

"Ravenclaw!" The sorting hat shouts.

"Brooklyn Brown.." Mogongle calls. I go up with a little swag in my step. I sat on the stool and the hat was placed on my head

"Brown. Brown. Brown. What a excellent mind. Filled with secrets and lies. But we're her to sort you....Slytherin!" It says. I walked over with a rub of my nose and sat across from Draco.

Wile later

I was eating. I couldn't help but play this farther by placing a mark on my arm like on of a death eater.

"So Brown where you from?" Krab asks. I looked up to see Draco, Krab, and Pansy staring at me. I smirked.

"America, Kratlinth ,but I had to move to London, damn parents." I say. I look at Draco. "You're Malfoy, yeah?"

"Yeah, how you know." He asks.

" I know a girl that won't shut up about you. "  I snicker. "I miss Draco this, I love Malfoy that." I say.

"Who loves me?" Draco asks intrested.

"Blonde, tall, navy blue eyes, E cup." I say. His eyes widen.

"Emma....I haven't seen her in 2 in a 1/2 years." He says. He counted?

"Yeah, Emily. " I say.

"What? Emily?"

"Yeah she called herself that." I say. We all got up to leave. I like Emily.

"Where is she?" He asks.

"America, ocean?"

"No."

"In a sub." I say. He clenched his chest like a heartattack. I whisper in his ear. "Same mark talked to me about you're project." I say flashing my mark and walking up to my room. I fell on the bed and fell asleep like that.