Chapter 2

Etta had slept peacfully through the night. But when she woke up, her peace ended.

Standing above her where Tyrrone's parents.

"Etta! Dear, what are you doing here? How did you get here?" Asked her own mom's alternate.

"I got mad and ran away." She admitted. She realized how lame her excuse now sounded.

"Oh, Etta." Said Olivia.

"I'm sorry and if I knew how, I'd go back right now."

"Well there has to be some way." Said Tyrrone's father, who's name, Etta had only just learned, was Lincoln.

"There isn't." Olivia moaned. But then she added as an afterthought "Unless... Does she have the same power as Olivia?"

"Thats right, with the kortechzifan, she might be able to get home." Said Lincoln.

"But we don't know where we can find that." Olivia sighed.

"I do." Tyrrone spoke up. Etta hadn't even realized that he was there.

"Well of course we know one place, but its way to dangerous."

"What are you talking about?" Asked Etta.

"i haven't been completley honest with you." Said Tyrrone. "There is not only two universes, but 3. And we can go there to find the kortechzifan."

"Well then lets go." Etta said eagerly.

"Only one person can go over safley, its too dangerous." Explained Lincoln.

"Well how do I get there in the first place?" Asked Etta

"Well we have a portle that goes there." Said Olivia.

"Is there a portle to my universe to?" Etta asked hopefully.

"No, someone crashed it years ago." Olivia put her head down.

"Well then I'll go get it. If I get caught I'll only have myself to blame." Etta suggested bravely.

"No, absoulutley not." Tyrrone said, sounding alot like Peter. "I'll go."

"I can do this." Etta gave him a look that some how melted away his courage and let her win their fight.

Olivia took a deep breath but then she said, "Okay, lets get you suited up."