Crazy Enough: Chapter 15

Start from the beginning

"I closed it and locked it," he said, making his way down to her breasts.

"You did? I didn't hear it."

She felt him smile against her nipple. "I've been sneaking into girls' rooms since I was seventeen."

"Oh!" She playfully slapped a butt cheek, and he chuckled, sending those delicious vibrations spirally out from the nipple he sucked into his mouth. Corkie whimpered loudly with yearning, and he instantly smothered her with another kiss.

"Just a warning," he whispered. "We've gotta keep this quiet...no screaming tonight."

"Yes, okay," she agreed quickly, wanting him back where he was and where he hadn't been yet. "Don't want Daddy in here...that would be bad."

"Very bad," he agreed. Then he left her mouth to kiss the rest of her, and in between rediscovering all those parts she loved his mouth on, he said, "I still owe you dinner..."

"Uh, huh."

He curled his tongue around the other nipple. "When this is all over, can I cash in that debt?"

Her head felt fuzzy. "Wh-what?"

He moved to nibble at her ribs. "Can I take you to dinner?"

"Oh, yeah, sure..."

Bellybutton. "Can I take you to bed afterward?"

"Uh, huh..."

Pelvic bone, but still not there. "Then can we have breakfast together?"

"Oh...okay..."

He moved his glorious mouth to an inner thigh. "Then can I take you to bed again?"

"Oh, my god, Alex! I'll let you take me to the moon, just stop torturing me!"

He bite her leg gently. "Hush...your father, remember?"

"Alex, please!" she said, panting and writhing with the agony of not getting what she wanted.

He clamped his hands around her hipbones and held her there. "Patience, nińa...I'm enjoying this."

"I don't do patience."

"I know," he said, laughing and blowing his warm breath against her heated core. "That's why I'm enjoying this. Just close your eyes and relax. I'll take care of you."

"Can you take care of me a little faster?"

"No, now be quiet." He blew another breath, and she felt his lips nuzzle below her belly, and she wanted to scream with frustration, but she wasn't about to have someone interrupting them, so she brought a pillow to her face and screamed into it. Alex chuckled again, and then he licked her. Straight up the middle, and she gasped into her pillow, melting from the sheer pleasure of it, and she finally closed her eyes and relaxed as he took care of her.

In the midst of one monstrous orgasm, she felt him move up and enter her with one solid, smooth thrust, causing her to spasm all over again. "Oh, god," she moaned, and clutched at his hips as he rocked high and deep, over and over, slowly, so slowly, making her feel every millimeter of the slide in and out while he buried his face into the crook of her shoulder and breathed hotly against her sweat-bathed skin.

It was a different kind of torture, but divinely agonizing all the same. There had been nothing slow, nor lethargic, about the last time they'd done this. Her heart swelled up with the pure beauty of what Alex was doing to her, and her throat caught as she tried not to weep against his shoulder, but a silent sob fell out of her mouth, and he stopped, raised his head to gaze down at her.