I Hate You ~Austin Mahone love story~

Introduction.

Catalina's P.O.V

"Austin, STOP!" I begged tears streaming down my eyes. He ignored me and kept tearing down the photos we together off his wall.

"Please, I'm sorry" I whimpered.

He had all the pictures we had and ripped them. I quivered. There were a lot of them. After he was done he said "Get out"

"Aust-" I started

"Shut...up! I don't wanna hear your bullshit!" He warned.

"How can you throw our friendship for some... girlfriend?" I asked the tears not stopping.

"I fucking love her Catalina! And you know it!!" He screamed angrily at me.

"I'm sorry ! I won't say anything about Katie ever again please!!" I shouted. "I won't! Trust me!"

He shook his head and gripped my wrist and threw me out of his room. At this point I was angry. "Fine, Austin don't believe me, But one day. One Fucking day! She's gonna leave you and we'll see what your gonna do then! You stupid spoiled brat! I Hate You!!" I Shouted and banged his bedroom door. No response. Of course. I walked down the stairs and saw Michele.

"I'm sorry." I apologized to her for the screaming.

She shook her head. "Please don't leave. Austin is gonna miss you. He can never stay mad at you! Catalina stay." She begged tears going down her face now. "I'll miss you" She confessed. "You're like a daughter to me. It won't be the same without you." She whispered.

I smiled. "I'll miss you too. But I promise you we'll still keep in touch." I hugged her one more time and walked the door.

Out of my bestfriends life...

Austin Carter Mahone.

***********************************

(A/N)~ Is It Good??? Comment 'Unicorns' if it is Pleasee. Vote, Comment, but no hate please it's my first story. Thanks for reading. I'll update more tomorrow C: