Chptr 1

lol ok so Tory walks into Garret's classroom. And he's like "yo what the frickity frackity r u teachin today mah mane man" and Garret's like "I'm teaching BiOlOgY huehuehuehuehue"

Tory says "alright but bro what if we combine our subjects together. Algebra and BiOlOgY" and Garret replays "ayyyyyyeeeee we can make a song bout it yo" and Torys like "oohhhhh shizzle fanizzle that's some sweet cranberry sauce all up in there"

Garret's like "aight so ima do the beatboxin rap tappin tic tacin flip flapin toe tapin jams and u do da rodeo riding bull smackin frick frackin bubble poppin singin. Got it G ?" And Tory says "dude this is gonna be SICK were gonna be sooooo famous hehehe"

So Garret starts the beatboxin rap tappin tic tacin flip flapin toe tapin jams like "BSH BA BOOM BSH BSH POOF WIKAWIKAWIKAWIKA STOOOP WAIT A MINUTE I BELIEVE I CAN FLY BUT THEN THE SHINIGAMI CAME AND SIE SIND DAS ESSENED ME AND NOW I JUST SIT IN SILENCE KISS KISS FALL IN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION"

And Tory starts his rodeo ridin bull smakin frick frackin bubble poppin singing with "A HAVENT YOU PEOPLE EVER HEARD OF *HEAVY METAL SCREAMS* AND NOW ALL I DO IS PAY THE GOVERNMENT TO FIX THE HOLES WITH MORE CEMENT AND KILL THE MOSQUITOS WITH LEMON PIE AND AN OLD SHOE BUT THAT DOESNT WORK BECAUSE THE DIDDLY DARN SWIVEL SWIRVS INTO THE PARKING LOT AND ASKS 'GOLLY GEEZ, MONOPOLY MAN, HAVE YOU SEEN WHERE MY FLOOPER FLOPPERS ARE'"

And it ends like that and then they high five and Garret says like "AWWWW YISSS FOOL WE GONNA MAKE A SWIZZLE TON OF MONEY YO"

But then Tory says "but there's one problem..." And Garret asks "What's wrong homie?"

And then they both realize... "OHHHH I GET IT NOW!!!"

They're actually both frenchie fries from burger king

THE END!