READ FIRST

R U L E S

PLEASE DO READ THESE CAREFULLY! YOUR VOTE WILL BE DELETED AND NOT COUNTED IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW.

HOW TO VOTE;

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

Each chapter in this "Story" is a category. For example, to vote for the CIEL story/stories you'd like to vote for, go to the chapter titled "CIEL PHANTOMHIVE" and leave a comment there with your vote(s). Again, comments below this chapter WILL NOT be counted. Please follow the previous instructions to cast a vote.

✦ This year, once more: you CANNOT vote for your own story. In the eyes of our admins, the purpose of a watty such as this should primarily be about supporting one another as participants.

✦ You can vote for TWO DIFFERENT stories PER category. Please try not to accidentally vote for more; it would be greatly appreciated and would make it much easier for our method of vote-counting. Again, you CANNOT vote for your own story.

✦ You must SPECIFICALLY STATE THE TITLE(S) which you are voting for. Mere mentions of the authors' names and highlight-commenting will NOT qualify as a vote.

✦ We kindly ask that you PLEASE DOUBLE-CHECK YOUR SPELLING to make sure it's correct when voting, as this also makes it much easier for us to count votes with the method we use.

✦ Please do not attempt to sneak a double-vote. We'll thoroughly check to make sure that everyone is voting fairly, and we have a way of knowing if someone does attempt to double-vote.

✦ If you happen to change your username or story title, or if you'd like to withdraw your story from the contest, please let us know ASAP.

Voting will be open up until September 23, 2015! Thank you so much for participating and we wish the best of luck to all!

Let the 2015 Kuroshitsuji Watty Awards commence!