7- Almost

Wyatt's prov.

I woke up and I sniffed the air, everything smelt the same.

Me and Charles will meet our mates today.

But I don't know if me and him will stay friends because of what I did last night.

"Wake up." I shook Charles awake.

"I don't wanna." He pouted.

"So your gonna ditch your mate for sleep?" I chuckled.

His eyes piped open. "We meet our mates today!"

"Yeah we do now get up sleepy head." I chuckled.

He got up and rubbed his eyes like a little kid, I swear he was to cute.

"Boys!" I heard my mom call out.

"What?" I yelled back.

"The ceremony starts in an hour so wear some clothes that you wouldn't mind gutting ripped!" My father yelled joining the conversation.

We shift into wolves when we meet our mates, but it's different then any normal shift we will be 5 x larger, stronger and faster.

"Okay!" I yelled back to them.

I looked over at Charles to see his face was in my chest, I shoved him off earning a loud thud and a yelp of pain.

"You okay?" I panicked.

"Yeah you just have to carry me for the rest of the day." Charles told me.

"Well I hope your mate won't mind." I smiled.

"I don't think they would, you are the one that pushed me and your my best friend." Charles shrugged. "Let's just hope their note the jealous type."

"Yeah, now let's go." I pulled him out of the room.

"Boys just wearing basketball shorts to the ceremony is going to make your mate jump you." My mom scolded us.

"Honey let the boys be, now boys get in the car." My dad commanded.

Me and Charles didn't waste any time getting in the car and like always he snuggled into my side.

"Hey did the potion wear off?" My mom suddenly asked.

I could see Charles face go red with embarrassment and no doubt mine was probably the same.

"Yeah it did mom." I nodded.

Soon we ended up in the middle of the wolves with the rest of the pack, everybody just kept smiling at us.

And some idiotic girls and guys tried to flirt with us, but Charles politely turned them down.

Suddenly a sharp pain went through my back and I dropped to the ground.

"Wyatt!" I heard Charles yell. "Don't move everything will be okay your just shifting."

His voice sounded more soothing and more desirable.

Suddenly Charles yelled also and dropped beside me, as everybody started to gather around us.