"Hello Persona-sama." He nodded and looked at Jinno-sensei.

"You needed to speak with all of us?" He nodded and glared at Natsume and I.

"These two dating is okay with you? I have found them kissing, holding hands, hugging, and sitting extremely close together." Jinno-sensei's glare worsened with each word.

"I walked in on them kissing in the classroom before we got here." I put my hands up in mock defense.

"Trying to master Natsume's Alice is actually difficult."

"How?"

"You guys keep getting in the way." I kissed Natsume's lips and Persona didn't say anything.

"Persona, you're okay with this?" Jinno-sensei was outraged.

"It's not a real relationship. They're faking. I told them that if they wanted to fake they could. It might help us in a way." They looked at him but gave in.

"Can we go back to class now? We still have an hour and there are so many different people I could be pissing off right now." They nodded and we left. We got in the room and near our seats. Natsume grabbed my arms and shoved me into the wall.

"Natsu, what's wrong?" He looked at me and I saw a smirk form in his eye.

"Nothing Anyaya. Nothing at all. I just," He closed his eyes and kissed me. I closed mine and kissed back. He maneuvered one of his legs between mine and I smiled. This was gonna so piss people off. Natsume moved from my lips and stared into my eyes. "I love you Anya."

I was about to respond when his lips crashed onto mine again. He pushed into me harder and his arms went from my wrists to my hips and my arms found his neck and easily slithered around them.

We heard growls and could feel stares but we didn't care. The door opened and we heard someone clear their throats. Natsume pulled away and quickly licked my neck before turning to see Jinno-sensei standing right behind us.

"Can I help you?"

"Yes. Get off Anya and you won't have to deal with punishment." Natsume turned back to me and licked my neck again. He pulled me back to our seats and we sat there bored.

We finally finished and had to go to our Ability Class. I walked in with Natsume and Youichi. Persona was standing in a dark room filled with candles. It was kinda cute.

"You two having fun with the acting?" I nodded. Natsume looked to the side and Youichi poked my nose. "Good." I blinked. Persona didn't seem like the type to be like this.

"Persona-sama. How far will you allow this acting to go on?"

"Until I find that there's no need for it or you fall for Natsume, which I know won't be happening." I nodded and Natsume walked over. "Even in my presence I want you to act. In case someone is watching." We nodded and Natsume put his arm around my waist. "You can go know." We nodded and left with Youichi.

"Natsume." He looked at me. "Can you get in trouble for going to another class while it's in session?"

"Yeah" I looked down and sighed. "Why?"

"I wanted to see the S.A. Types. It looked kinda fun to me." Natsume sighed and we went to the gazebo. I sat there and Natsume looked at me. I heard someone's thoughts and laid down. Natsume looked at me weird.

"Someone's coming." He nodded and crawled on top of me. I looked at him and my face was red. Just the way he was positioned, made my stomach flip. Of course this would happen to any girl. But with Natsume, it felt, warm, and comforting. I felt safe actually, which I think is kinda weird.

A group of Middle School boys turned the corner and looked in. They saw us and gasped.

"What are you two doing?!" They freaked.

"What do you think we're doing?" Natsume asked. He bent down and kissed me. He moved one of the legs between mine and it rubbed my inner thigh. I couldn't help it.

A light moan escaped my lips. The middle schoolers jumped and Natsume parted from my lips and looked at me.

"Sorry Anyaya. Didn't mean too." I looked to the side. Blushing.

"I-It's okay Natsu. You didn't try to." I heard this noise and when I looked the guys were gone and there was a scorch mark on the ground.

"Natsum-" He cut me off with his lips. I didn't know why, but I began to take details in it.

His lips were soft and gentle, but at the same time hard and rough. He kissed with no emotion, but with extreme passion. He seemed to want it, but not. He was fully into it, but held back. It was a confusing, loving, fake, and contradicting feeling that I think I enjoyed.

I heard talking, and Natsume put more force into the kiss. As the voices got closer I recognized one of them. Mikan. It's the S.A. Type class. Shit. If Mikan saw this. I heard a scream.

"Natsume! What are you doing to Anya!" We parted and looked towards Mikan. There was the whole S.A. Type ability class there. And one of them was kinda cute.

I got out from under Natsume and walked over to them. Not as cute as Natsume. I read his mind. Andou. And he had a shadow type Alice. Nice. I kissed his cheek and Natsume walked over.

"Anyaya. How many is that now?"

"Well, hmm. That's 8." He nodded and pulled me back towards the bench and pushed me down onto it. I sat there looking at him and his lips crashed into mine. 14 out of 100. This was good.

Anyways. Natsume continued until Mikan hit his head. He glared at her. I looked at her and sighed.

"Mikan. Don't hit Natsu. I don't hit anyone you like do I?" She looked at me with her freaked expression.

"Anya! You two are serious?" I nodded. I thought she was gonna die.

"Miakn. Can you please calm down? It's okay."

"No it's not!" I sighed.

"Mikan. He's my boyfriend. He won't do anything out of jurisdiction or I'll report him to Persona." Natsume glared. "I'm joking, but if you do I might." I smiled and sat up the bench while Mikan was drug off. Natsume sat next to me.

"I'm not gonna report you to Persona ever okay. It was only said to calm Mikan down. I'd like it if you'd ease up on picking on her please." He nodded and I looked around. No one. I crawled onto Natsume's lap. "I know this is the only time we don't have to pretend, but." I kissed his lips and he kissed back. I enjoy reading his mind.

"I do enjoy kissing Anya. But I could never truly be able to kiss her with real meaning. Persona would never let it, and I wouldn't be able to stand hurting her. Anya is kinda pretty, but I'd never say that out loud... SHIT! SHE HAS THE MIND READING ALICE NOW!" I parted and looked at him.

"It's nice to know you understand the ability now. And I do read your mind a lot." I wrapped my arms around him and pull him close. "15 down. And since I know you think I'm pretty. I'll tell you what I think of you. You're really cute." He blushed a little. It was now dark. "Let's go to our rooms. K?"

"You've only been here one day." I stopped. Shit. I got to the dorms and found out I was gonna be sharing with Youichi and Natsume. I was the only girl, but oh well.

Youichi couldn't be separated from either of us. There were only one bed, but it was big so it was okay. I slept next to Youichi and Natsume slept behind me. I was last to let sleep hit me, but before it did, I felt Natsume put his arms around me.