Chapter 2

When Bob got to Jerry's house, Billy and Phil were already there. Bob smiled as he walked past and observed his future slaves. He couldn't wait to get to work.
"Right this way, daddy," Jerry smiled, gesturing Bob into his playroom. Jerry had recently finished getting it all ready, and this was his first time stepping into the new playroom.
"Go get yourself and the others ready," Bob said, grabbing three pairs of handcuffs. Jerry walked off and closed the door behind him. Bob got into his WILDBOYZ undies and hid behind a shelf.

After a few minutes, he heard the door opening and small footsteps trailing one after another.
"On your knees," he commanded, "and if you aren't already only in your WILDBOYZ undies, undress." He gave them a few minutes as he heard that some, or maybe even all, had not already done so. Bob slowly crept out of his hiding place with three blindfolds, ready for action. First, he put the blindfold on Jerry, then Phil, and then Billy. He then locked the handcuffs onto each of them, one by one, and slid some rope through the latches.
"Hands up," he said, taking the latch that was attached to the wall and sliding the rope through it. He tightened and tied it as hard as he could, so the slaves would feel powerless and imprisoned.

It was time.