Papa Loves You (1)

Hello! I know its been ALONG time since i updated this story but writers block was kicking my ass when it came to updating. >.< So with some help i actually managed to make this chapter ~even though i don't think i did very well ;^;~ but here it is. I think i might have another chapter up soon( MAYBE) but with summer school coming for me its gonna be a little tough to update :( but i hope to make all of you proud :) 

Love you all and thanks for the continued support! 

~VOTE

~FAN

~COMMENT

~ENJOY

*Ryu*

I wake up to the smell of Papa's cooking everyday. He always makes different things because he likes to cook. After going to the bathroom and brushing my teeth and using the potty and washing my hands, i walk into the kitchen to see papa in the new kitchen wearing an apron and having food on his face.

" Papa?" i asked as i walked to stand besides him so i could peek at what he was looking at. He was making pancakes and apparently it looked like he couldnt handle how fast the mixer was going in his hand.

Papa looked allot like me even though i know im not really his kid. He has the same hazel eyes as mine and also kind of like momma too. He had deep dark chocolate brown hair that curled on the ends and ivory skin that was really soft to touch. He was tall too but that was probably cuz i was only 8 years old. He also looked like a bit like a girl a little bit with his small skinny limbs and waist.

Papa looked at me with a silly grin on his face. " Sorry Ryu i guess i forgot that i had the mixer set on high and i just made a mess out of everything." he sighed. " and the kitchen was really clean too."

Oh that almost made him forget. His papa had just moved them into a new community called Veinna Town and they were starting a new life. After his momma died and papa's girlfriend suddenly giving him heart break papa thought that maybe starting anew would be good for them .They moved into a large one story house that had a large bathroom, big rooms, and extra living space that was much to big for just two people. Papa's favorite place was the kitchen were it was big and huge that included some dishwashers, a sink, and granite counters. My favorite place was the backyard because now when its my birthday i can always ask for the dog ive been always wanting to get.

" Papa if you want i can help you clean." i offered already grabbing a towel and trying to wipe off as much off the counter as i coukd reach.Papa smiled and took the towel away. He said," no you dont! Its your first day of 3rd grade in your new elementary school so you need to eat up and then get dressed."

I frowned and pouted. " Do i really have to go?" i asked. He laughed as he handed me a plate with a stack of pancakes. " Of course you do silly. Your still a kid."

Sighing i took the pancakes and ate it as slowly as possible so i wouldnt get a tummy ache. I dressed in a pair of beige shorts and my favorite blue and black stripped shirt. Papa came in a few minutes later and brushed my hair as i tied my shoes. He was dressed in a pair of jeans and a collared shirt. His hair was nicely but loosely ruffled.

" Are you ready?" he asked me. i nodded and grabbed my backpack. As we walked outside and locked the door i noticed something. A boy about the same age as me. He was pale compared to me but he was also extremly adorable. He had cute blond locks, dazzling green eyes,and he had pale pink lips. He was thin yes but he had an adorable face stirred something in me.

I rubbed my chest. What was this burning feeling in my chest i was getting?

The large person standing next to the boy noticed us and waved at us. " Hello! " the man grabbed the little boys hand and rushed over to us. I looked directly at the cute boy that was getting closer and closer to me. His eyes made contact with my own and his cheeks turned pink as he smiled and waved. I felt the blood rush to my face.

" Ah hello." my papa politely said as he greeted the new strangers. As papa and the neighbor talked i waved a little bit to the boy. " H-hello." i said trying to sound cool and composed. He looked away and hid from behind his papa's leg and i frowned. Did he not like me? His father chuckled drawing my attention. " Ah im sorry about that. Hiro gets nervous meeting new people. Hiro say hello to our new neighbors." his papa said but the little boy just gave a small wave to me but then hid behind his papa. 

I looked at my own papa but he just smiled and shrugged. I smiled and said to the boy," Hello my name is Ryu. Nice to meet you Hiro."  I saw his cheeks turn a pinker shade of red as he still continued to hide but i didnt understand. Was i saying something wrong?

My papa then said," Ah look at the time! Im sorry but i have to get Ryu to school. Its his first day today." Papa took my hand but then the new neighbor said," Oh are you going to Veinna Elementary? Im going there too. Would you guys like to walk together? Hiro here can show Ryu the school once we drop them off and we could go both for coffee after." 

My papa not sure what to make of the situation nodded slowly and gave a hesitant smile. " Um okay." he said. 

As we were walking to the school, which wasnt far from were we lived i tried talking to Hiro again. " Um hey Hiro..." i began," um how is the school? Is it really big?" i asked. He looked at me then looked away without another word. I tried to laugh it off. " Hey do you hate me or something?" i said but i didnt mean too. The words slipped out and i covered my mouth. He now turned to look at me for the first time and it was my turn to look away. 

"N-never mind! Um sorry to be a bother!" i tried rushing to Papa's side but  a tiny hand caught mine and my heart thumped so loudly i thought it was going to jump out of my chest. I turned to look and saw Hiro with both his hands touching mine looking down his face all the way to his ears were a shiny looking red. " U-um.. i-i dont h-hate you R-ryu. Its just..i-im not really sure what to say...um i-" he trailed off but pressed tighter on my hand with his tiny ones like i was going to slip away from his any moment. I looked over to were our Papa's were talking who didnt notice that we were way behind them as they continued making a way to the school. 

I smiled and grinned and i patted Hiro's head who looked up by my sudden action. I laughed," Dont worry Hiro. Its okay to be nervous. Its normal to be nervous in front of new people. Well thats what my Papa has always told me. So since were both new lets be friends! That way you wont have to be nervous anymore. Is that alright?" i asked and he nodded and s sweet almost sugary smile came over his face and it was my turn to blush and look away. 

"L-lets go catch up!" i said a little too loudly and with the hand that was already being held by Hiro i took his hand and then smiled. " Lets go catch up with our Papa's!" i rushed with him to catch up with him but my heart was thumping loudly. Who's heart was it that felt like it was going to explode? Mine or His? Why did it do that anyways? I glanced back at Hiro and he caught me and he smiled again that i looked back in front of me again my heart aching. 

When we caught up with our fathers i didnt want to let go of Hiro's hand. It felt so warm and so soft. But as i continued to hold it Hiro didn't say anything about letting go either. 

In fact he held on tighter. 

Just.....what was this feeling?