My Master

"Come in.." a mystifying yet familiar voice compelled you to completely follow it.

"Yes, master," you replied without a single hesitation, passing through a stretching hallway in order to arrive to your awaiting destination. When you reached your stop, what awaited you was a giant magnificent room. You slid the door opened with nervous trembling hands, slightly startled when it creaked a bit. Upon entry, you noticed the inside was bitter cold.

The blustery atmosphere was produced by the air- conditioning unit. Cool air crashed into your soft appealing skin making it flushed a shade of pink. It didn't help that you were wearing a maid outfit which was somewhat revealing.  A frown formed on your face as you started making your way towards your "lord ",sitting elegantly yet bewitching on his desk.

He turned his chair swiftly around and lifted his face to take a scrutinizing glance at you before looking down again to continue with his work. 

"What have I told you about that (y/n) ?"

In one fell swoop, you promptly curled up the corners of your lips and upturned the frown, you were wearing, into a gleaming smile.

"Today, I have to go to a trivial meeting at a certain place. You are going to tag along with me like an obedient little dog that you are," Akashi asserted. "Got it ?"

"Yes, master," was the only thing you could reply. You didn't really like the fact that he called you a dog but it had been this way for years that you no longer possessed the urge to oppose it nor had the courage to do so.

Akashi was a rich, handsome and diligent man. He had took over his father's position and obtained all his remnants and possessions successfully after his death.

The red-headed had a ton of maids, but among them, you were his favorite. His dearest, his best-loved, the apple of his eye. But being his favorite didn't always mean it was a good thing. You had to take on extra jobs unlike the others. 

-----------------------------------------------------------
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3

This is going to be a series not one-shot like others. Hope you enjoy.