The beggining

Kyra's P.O.V

"Ugh whatever, I don't care mom and obviously you don't either!" I yelled at my mom when she told me we were moving I absolutely hated her! Ugh stupid Job.
"We leave tomorrow..." my mom quickly said as she walked away. I couldn't believe it! I started to pack my things.
Bye bye life.

Jake's P.O.V
"Is there something you would like to share with the class, Jake?" Mrs. Albrecht asked me.
"Eh..sure Amy is a Bitch." I said looking around the classroom smirking "Jake! Leave my room now you can go to the principals NOW!"

"I'd love to!" I said sarcastically,
I started my daily walk to the principals office.
"Hello Jake I see you've come by for your daily visit?" Mrs.Douchè (Do-chay) the schools secretary (A.K.A total babe)
"Yup." I said popping the P
I let myself into Ms.Atlas's office,

Kyra's P.O.V
"Yea! Tha-" I was cut of when a boy walked in and smirked at the principal.
"Nks." I finished the boy came and sat down next to me he shot me and winked.

"Ah Mr  Versa. Well I'm tired of giving you detention its just not working but I have you a new punishment you and Kyra here will be school buddies that means you do everything well almost everything together. I'll have it arranged and you can show her around, okay?"
I gasped ѕнє couldn't be doing this to me UGH! why does life always find a way to bite me in the αѕѕ?

"What, No!" 'Versa' yelled

"I like you too." I snapped back at him trying to be smart.

Jakes P.O.V

The principal smiled and directed us out of his office. I can't believe ѕнє'ѕ doing this to me

Kyra's P.O.V

"listen buddy you don't talk to me you don't look at me you don't touch me and this whole ' 'buddy' thing will go just fine" I quickly snapped at him and started to strut away.

нєу gυуѕ ∂ι∂ уσυ ℓιкє ιт?
ѕυggєѕт ωнαт уσυ ωαит тнєм тσ ∂σ иєχт σя нσρєfυℓℓу ѕσσи

-ℓєχι вяα∂єи