Chapter 1

Y/N Pov

"Why do you look so familiar?" I asked 

"I don't know" He responded quietly.

"Weird" I thought out loud. 

I then made my way into the prison with Rick. Daryl and Glenn stayed back behind us. I'm kind of nervous to meet this group. I hope they will except me because i have no where else to go. 

"Don't mind him." Rick said breaking my train of thought.

"who?" i asked.

"Daryl. He just lost his brother, but I'm sure he'll come around." 

"Oh." i replied.

I brushed off  the thought of Daryl and walked through the door. I was greeted by many unknown faces. After talking getting to know everyone, I was glad they were friendly. The first person I met was Carol. She approached me with a smile, but I could tell she had her guard up. She was in charge of the chores. Such as cleaning clothes and the cooking. I also met Maggie who is with Glenn. She was very nice. She offered me some clothes, but I turned down the offer because I have enough in my duffle bag. Carl is Rick's son. He was quiet. I expected that as Rick told me he had just lost his mother. Hershel was also very kind. I guess you could say he is plays the doctor role in this prison. There was also many other people who I hadn't really gotten a change to talk to. See this group had just took in many people from a town called Woodbury. Where the Governor had put together. 

After having a dinner with the group, Maggie led me up the perch and down the line of cells.

"This cell is Rick and Carl's" she said pointing to the first.

"Then Carol's"

"And this one is Michonnes"

"And this is yours." she said pointing to the last cell block.

I smiled and thanked her. She only nodded and made her way out of my cell.

"So where does everyone else sleep?" I asked causing her to look back.

"Well. Glenn and I sleep in the cell under neath you along with my dad right next to us. Daryl. Well he sleeps on the perch." She said grinned pointing over to the landing above the steps.

"Why?"

"Cause he said he isn't sleeping in a cage."

I giggled and started unpacking my things as Maggie made her way back down the steps.

I pulled out my clothes and laid them on the side table next to the bed. I grabbed my pistol out from behind my back and set it under the mattress of the bed. This people are nice, but with the world now you have no idea if its a front or not. I took my knife out of my bag and placed it on my waist. I slid off my combat boots and took off the old dusty flannel I had on. Then laided my head down on the old cot. I thought about what all had happened today. 

I thought about Rick finding me this morning in the tree, hiding from the heard of walkers. I mean I can kill walkers. I am not afraid there was just so many. He was very cautious of me at first, but we eventually built a trust for each other. When I watched Glenn and his back when we ran into trouble at the grocery store.

 Then I thought of the familiar face I seen when I hoped out of the car. Why was it so familiar to me? I need to find out more about this man. Before falling into a deep sleep, I decided I would talk to him tomorrow.