Sayonara~ - Alternate Ending

Start from the beginning

"W-Wait!!! Don't die!!! I still need you!" [Name] confessed while crying in front of Tsukishima.

'You still like him?' Mikoto thought

'You still like me,huh? That's great, I guess...'

"Oi...you! Take care of her while I'm still watching you from the other realm!" Tsukishima smiled weakly at Mikoto.

"N-Nani?! F-Fine then...." Mikoto blushed a bit, while [Name] still crying.

"[N-Name]... T-Take care....o-of yo-yourself... And... Be happy..." Tsukishima said weakly.

"We'll going to meet again,right?"

"Yeah, I'm....r-really sure...about that...."

"P-Please reme...mber me...for the rest of...your precious life....S-Sayonara, [Name]...."

"KEIIII!!! DON'T LEAVE MEEE" [Name] shouted while hugging Tsukishima's bloody body.

Tsukishima Kei, age 17 died because he commited suicide by stabbing himself using his own pocket knife... Police officers had suspected Kawaguchi Mikoto for killing Tsukishima, but fortunately Tsukishima had left a dying note....

" If you read this letter, I supposed that I'm already dead...
I've planned it from the start...
To leave my beloved [Name] and to let Mikoto have her.

I loved her very much and until now, I still do....

It's just that....

We weren't meant to be together...

I unexpectedly found the fact that [Name] is my long lost half-sister.

It's illegal to have a romantic relationship with your own sibling, am I right?

I knew I should've told her about this...

But, I just can't...

Anyway, I just couldn't bare it anymore....

To see [Name] seeing another guy. I knew she hadn't been cheating, still I got overly jealous....

So, I made this decision...

To write this, consider it my dying letter, because not long after I'm going to commit suicide...

Gomenasai, minna.... "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y-You're my long lost brother? It...can't...be..." Tears dripped on [Name]'s delicate face.

"Why...Why?.... And WHY?! I thought I didn't have any biologic siblings!!!"

Yes, [Name]'ve been told that when you was only 6, a car accident happened....

[Name]'s biological family had died because of that. [Name] thought that [Name]'s the only surviving that accident. But, there's one more person...

The other person was Tsukishima...

Soon after that, [Name] got adopted by caring and loving family. [Name] didn't mind being an adopted child.

But this?

'How am I going to do?'

'Guess it's time to say goodbye to you, huh?'

Suddenly, Mikoto hugged me really tight. Oh, you do know how I felt.....
-----------------------------------------
'I promise... To take care of her until I died... And thanks for everything, [Name]'s onii-san...' Mikoto muttered it while hugging [Name]'s body really tight.

'I promise... To take care of myself and always remember you, onii-chan...'

You'll always be my everything, until my last breath....

You're the only one....

In my heart~ 💕

-----------------------------------------
Note : STILL ANGSTY WITH A BIT OF PLOT TWIST, HUH?

HOPE I MADE YOU GUYS CRY A BIT//not really lol

FIRST TIME MAKING ANGST SO HOPE YOU GUYS WILL UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CHAPTER ISN'T AS GREAT AS OTHER AUTHOR'S CHAPTERS ><

Jaa nee~

- Eiko -