Chapter 3: Ecru

Author's Note and Announcement: This chapter will be shorter than the previous chapters. Also, I would like to advertise my newest BTS AU Book for an X Reader as usual; "Devil's Ballroom" which is an INTERACTIVE AU in which the reader is able to make a choice for their character, the same goes to my new Taehyung X Reader; "Peculiar Romance". 

I will also like to recommend reading my humor/random fic of BTS consisting of the members shipped together (Only if you're into those); it's called "The Walkers" if you want to read it. 

Sadly though, I unpublished it... But I'll notify you Vermillians if this cute yet gory, action romantic-comedy book has been published again! Note that it'll probably just be nonsense. And if you all want to know more about "Devil's Ballroom" and "Peculiar Romance", I'll leave a description of them in the comment section. 

Thank you all for your support, Vermillians and ARMYs! (And yes, I call my readers/followers; Vermillians) Anyways... Enjoy this chapter ♥

- - - 

Words left you and you stared into those bright brown eyes of his, and your heart fell silent. You wanted to say something but your mind was blank and your eyes wide open as you stared at him, like a frog with those big bug-eyes, you searched him like you had watched horror movies all night.

You couldn't say anything else for a while, then finally, you stood up from your seat with your hand slammed against the desk as you said; "No, no, no!" you gasped a whole lungful of air before proceeding one last "NO!"

"Y/N?" he tilted his head, confused as you started chanting and repeating NO all over again as if you'd been in a cult. Seokjin then closed his eyes, sighing as he let you storm out of the room.

"Miss Yuan!" you called out "I am not sharing a room with a guy!" you complained.

Yuan chuckled, glancing at her guests momentarily and said; "Please wait in the lounge," she smiled before looking back at you with a questionable smile as she asked "Whatever do you mean, Y/N?"

"Jin!" you pointed behind you "Kim Seokjin. In my room. Bangtan. Billboard. A BOY!"

Yuan looked behind you, seeing Seokjin's cute pose, waving at you so innocently with that adorable smile of his which made Yuan chuckle "He won't bite."

"THAT'S NOT THE POINT!" you cried aloud "There's one bed, miss Yuan! One!"

She chuckled and placed both hands on your shoulders "It'll be fine Y/N, Seokjin is kindhearted and he wouldn't do anything to harm you. Trust me, you'll be just fine."

You thrust your lower lip out and you narrowed your eyes, replying "I am not sleeping in the same room and the same bed with a guy! Nope! And that will never happen, miss Yuan!"

And a few moments later after that...

You silently sit up the bed in defeat, letting it swallow you in as your weight pushes through. With a sigh, you cross your arms and cover your body up to your shoulders with the thick white blanket and glance at the smiling boy beside you.

"Good night, Y/N" Seokjin grinned adorably, holding a book in hand with his head tilted slightly.

Embarrassed, you cover your whole body with the same blanket he's using, face flushed with the tint of red as you reply, stuttering over your words; "I'm only agreeing to this because--"

"--Because you have no choice, I get it, Y/N" Seokjin giggled, his honey-like voice echoing and making your heart beat.

His voice was so dazzling, the sound of Haha's making it sound like a beautiful melody coming from him. But in reality, Seokjin had been "Hu hua hu hua"-ing this whole time.