"HELEN!" He yelled to my mother, "WHERE THE HELL IS MY ADVIL!"

His voice made the house shake, and it made me shake. Shake in fear that is. I think the house is shaking in fear too.

"Medicine Cabinet." My mother whispered, her voice lost from yelling at him so many times.

She had nothing to loose. Her mate died, so she could die.

I have nothing to loose too. I was raped, and rejected.

My chest began to burn.

No! I promised not to think of him!

I heard clambering as my father searched lazily. I heard something's fall into the toilet too. My heart thumped as I heard the cabinet slam closed and his heavy set feet stomp.

He was loud, obnoxious, annoying. Especially since its only five in the morning.

My heart pounded, as he came closer to my door. His footsteps stopped, and his fist banged onto the door. He pounded, without saying anything, and then he flung the door open.

"You little bitch. Get dressed and ready for school." He snarled, cracking his knuckles and sneering at me.

I looked down, feeling dirty with him in the room, and scrambled to grab some jeans and a T-Shirt.

He stared at me, with this weird glint in his eye, when I stood up and glanced at him.

"Continue." He grumbled, raping me with his eyes.

I felt so nasty, but I slowly took my top off (Thank god I wore a bra to bed) and slid on the red cotton shirt, it was y favorite. It had a big band logo saying: KISS. I don't know who they are, but I love their logo.

Then I slid down my sweat pants I wore to bed. My cheeks were crimson, and I could feet him staring at my panties.

"Maybe... You could stay home..." His voice was deep, and I could hear him swallow.

My lips formed a tight line, and I shook. This wasn't how all Fathers were was it?

A feminine voice screeched, "ISABELLE! How could you?! Steal my husband?! You slut!" My mother. She screamed, in her insane state of mind, she ran forward and slapped me, and then turned to my father, her eyes going black, "Y-you..." She kneed him in the balls, and ran from the room.

Jim fell to the ground clutching his manly parts, and yelling 'Bitch'.

"Mom!" I cried, yanking my sweat pants back up, and hopping over Jim to find her.

My nose is the only thing that was at least comparable to a wolf. It was half as strong as theirs, but it would work.

My nose twitched, and I follow what was my mothers scent. I stopped when I reached the back porch.

My breathing hitched, and more tears fell.

Her clothes laid in shreds, and it looked to me, that she ran.

She left me behind.

"Mom!" I yanked open the back door, tears still falling.

My breaths came out like I was in a marathon.

She left... She left...

Moon Goddess why'd you curse me like this?!

My mother... She's gone...

I didn't even hear when Jim came crashing down the steps. He was still hissing profanities.

When I spun around his eyes were blood shot, and his lips were literally pulled back in a snarl.

"Where's your-" he looked down.

His eyes grew big, and he gasped, "Why are her clothes like that?! Y-you killed her!" He screamed.

"No!" I cried backing into the wall.

"Yes you did! You dirty little whore! No wonder why she hated you!" He yelled, then his hand reached out and grabbed the phone, "Im calling nine one one."

My breath disappeared. I reacted on instinct.

My hands reached out, and I snatched the phone from him. I couldn't let him run me around anymore.

"Hello, this is Nine one one. What's you-" SMASH.

I threw the phone into the floor, and then I kneed him the exact place were my mother did.

I had to find her.

I threw open the back door, and began to run.

My nose the only guide.

___...___...___...___...___...___...

A/N OMG you guys got me 1 vote and 18 reads?! You don't understand, that's like awesome for me.. Considering like some of my other books have less!

Dude, if I get Hm... 2 votes Ill update on.

MAY-11-2013

(:

You guys are super awesome!

Oh and if I could get at least one comment that'd be cool too!

Omggggg!!!! <3