Part I

Oh my god, I couldn't believe they were coming. I've loved them since I was 6 years old and now I'm meeting them. My heart rate started accelerating. I sat in the third row, ready for them. The host stood up. "It is my honor to introduce James and Oliver Phelps, or as you know them, the Weasley Twins!" I stood up and cheered, now excited. I sat there for a while, listening intently and laughed at the right moments. They're so sexy in person and how I would like to hug them both tight and not let go. It finally came time for the question and answer session from us the fans.  After about 20 minutes of questions asked, it was time for any last questions. I raised my hand quickly before the host could say another word. As shy as I am, I knew this would be my only shot to hear them speak to me. I took the mic and I took a deep breath. "Hello. I have 3 questions to ask you both."  They look at me, wondering what the questions could be. I grew more nervous as it all ended. I was in their arms now, hugging Oliver last and didn't let go. They took me off stage with them which amazed me. "So, I'm guessing you guys are gonna head back home?" I asked a bit sadly, then I looked at the floor, not wanting Oliver to leave. "Not if you want us to stay. What's your name cutie pie?"  He asked me, making me blush slightly. I bit my lip, not looking at him. I felt his hand cup my cheek and his lips touched mine softly in a way that has never happened before. There was a spark between us which was undeniable now. I covered his hand with mine and kissed him back, deeply. I stared into his hazel eyes, but stayed perfectly silent. I opened my mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He scanned my.. Anatomy shall we say. "I don't know if I can live another moment without you. You make me complete." I nodded, agreeing with him. He must've been reading my mind or something. I opened my mouth again and found the strength and courage to speak. "My name is Samantha, Sam or Sami. Take your pick."  I said, looking away quickly. James had moved away to give us some privacy. "Listen, I know this is somewhat sudden Sami, but will you be my girlfriend?" I looked at him in shock when he asked me this. I was at a loss for words at the moment. My nervousness grew around him. I nodded. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend, but I do have some rules we have to follow before we go to far." He chuckled softly, listening attentively. I gave him my list of rules. He nodded and agreed to the rules I laid down. "So when will I see you again?" I shrugged, not sure myself. "I don't know, because I doubt I will ever see you again." He sighed and hugged me tightly, before his lips met mine in a passionate, but heated kiss. "I'll miss you. Maybe one day we'll meet again." He said as he and James left. I drove home with my friend, upset they were gone. When I arrived home, I ran up to my room and cried, but I heard my phone go off. I looked at it, and smiled, knowing it was going to be okay now.