Growing Up

16 years later

I still remember that day when my 6 month old brother carried my half dead body to a new pack. I gotta make it up to him!

Great 17 and mateless I'm gonna die ever since I joined the Hell's Angles Pack it's the same thing everyday try to keep my virginity, turn down 100 dates, and try not to let the preps get to me.

I walk up to my brother after 1st period "hey squirt how's your day been" I joke "shut up" he complains playfully punching my arm, I pretend to be hurt he groans then we hug say see ya and go on with school.

After 5th period

" Hey skank" I hear bitch heels behind me and an awful squeaky bitch voice, I walk faster trying to avoid them " I said hey asshole" something grabbed my hair but I was quick to flip the blonde bimbo over me having her land on the marble floor straight on her back cracking it I smirked at her arching her back and whimpering out in pain I bent down to her so our noses were only an inch apart " hey whore before you judge me close your legs they're not a door as for me I basically wear a chastity belt understand now don't ever fuck with a luna unless you want to die!" I got up looked at my work then went to 6th period before anyone saw me.

After school

I heard a threatening growl behind me I turned then saw the whore she had shifted to her wolf form I didn't hesitate to shift either I caught the bitch midair and knocked her ass down she fell on her side then I got on top of her placing my paw gently but firmly on her neck "stop this you are an ordinary wolf not an alpha nor luna I could have killed you if I wanted but I'm a wise enough luna not to now leave!" I got off her and watched as she walked away my brother saw me and rushed over "sis you ok?" He asked concern filled his voice I simply nodded we walked to our abandon mansion in the middle of the woods, I trotted upstairs. When I walked in something was off I couldn't explain it but their was something I was missing.............Oh it's my birthday next week!

¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Hey little Monster's! At the top is a pic of Amelia enjoy!