Chapter 2

Chapter 2

~Layla's POV~

*Six months later*

"Wake up stupid mutt" that's the first thing I hear as I am being horribly awakened by someone kicking me.

"Here's today's dinner" he says as he throws me a half piece of bread. Outside I hears them laugh and with that they're gone. I crawl towards the bread and eat it in one bite. 'I have to get out of here or I'm gonna die of starvation' I thought. But I've tried everything and I just can't get this chains off me, I think I already have bruises and cuts on my wrists and ankles because I've tried to get them off. I've also lost a lot of blood so I am SO weak I can barely stand. But today might just be the day I get out of this hell hole. I've got a plan that might just work if not then I'm dead.

~Skip Time~

"Well today is my turn since all of my other brothers have went and finally it's my turn again." I turn around to meet with the least person I wanted to see, Jason, he is the covens leader and the most brutal person I've ever met. I glare at him but my eyes turn to see he had keys dangling from his left pocket. I look back at him and growl.

"Well the coven and I have decided we don't want to have our basement smelling like dog any more so bye bye mutt" Jason hissed at me and gave me an evil smile. My eyes widen, he was gonna kill me! I had to get out of here quick! He came closer to me, but before he could react, I hit him SO hard his head fell right out of his body! I quickly grabbed the keys and began unlocking the chains. When the chains were off I ran out of there as fast as I could without looking back, I didn't know where this energy came from but I needed it. I ran out of the house and into the woods, the light blinded me but regained myself after I heard shouting behind me. I didn't even turned around I just ran!

I tried to shift but I guess I was still weak so I ran in my human form until I reached the street. 

'HONK HONK' I turned around just in time to see a truck coming straight towards me, my eyes widen and I ran to the other side as fast as I could and kept on running.

*Four Hours Later*

I don't know how much I've been running but I collapsed where I was, which was near a river. I looked up to see a full moon and remembered about my pack. I began crying. I laid down and fell asleep. I just hope I don't get captured again.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry I updated late is just that I had a volleyball game today and I came home SO late, so yeah sorry. Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and please give me feedback.