The Beginning: 3

A/N: see what I mean about the flashbacks?

this is gonna be really really fillerish I just wanted something up today... blame Sup3rfruitPrettyMuch for the bad chapter if you hate it (which I know you will). she made me do it!!

but anyways. story time. enjoy ^-^

///

"You have to take him out today!" Kirstin prodded Scott, hard, and he glared at her.

"Kit, you know I'd love to, but how am I supposed to...you know...have a conversation?" Mitch walked in the room right after Scott said this, and the blonde cringed when he saw his ever-present smile falter for a moment.

"Mitch, Scott has something to ask you!!" Kirstin said a bit too brightly, sticking her tongue out at a stunned Scott.

"I don't, Kirstin, why-I mean, um...oh." Scott rubbed at the back of his neck, knowing his face was turning pink.

"Um, Mitch, so. Okay, the question, yeah, so I was wondering. I mean, you don't have to if you don't want to but...alright-okay. Mitchwillyougooutwithme?"

Mitch blinked at him, not comprehending but blushing as well.

"I mean...Mitch...would you, you know, wanna go out and like maybe get, um, I don't know, coffee or...something?"

The brunette just stared at him.

"Like I said, you don't, we don't have to but like, it would be fun you know?"

Mitch finally nodded vigorously, and then rolled his eyes at him.

"Yes, I know you've already been to my house before, and been in my car, but I don't know, maybe this can be...different."

"You know what? My shift is actually ending early today! I should, yeah, I should head out!" Kirstin interrupted them, looking a bit uncomfortable.

"Alright, well I guess...we'll be going then too? Mitch?" Scott smiled as Mitch took his hand and nodded, trying and failing to hide his bright red face.

"Okay then!! Have a fun...outing! And Mitchell, have a good week!" Mitch smiled at Kirstin and pointed at her with two fingers.

"Thank you, dear!" She winked at Scott as she handed him his scarf and practically pushed them out the door.

As the boys were just getting into the car, Scott's phone buzzed.

text me later!!!!