part 2

It was 15th April the day to go for the trip I was ready with my bags. Just some time was left to leave but I was not felling good I thought I should give mom and my sista a tight hug.
But I ignored as I felt I was quiet nervous to be alone for the first time without my family. Dad called up a taxi loaded up my luggage. It was the time to leave. I kissed my mom said bye to them and left for the college. My dad droped me at the college. He gave me a diary in which all the rules were written,like when eat, sleep, what should not be done etc..etc
The first two pages were filled up with instructions and remaining was empty. I asked dad that why was he giving me a whole diary which had just two pages filled. He smiled and said you will understand it but still you are small to understand.
I gave him a weird look thinking in my mind that,"I will never grow up for you even if I reach my 60's I will be small to understand.
Dad went back. I met my friends we settled down in the bus and we were going to leave for the station. We were going to shimla by train. Wow how exciting it was!!! We reached the station there was still time for the train to arrive. The time was nearly 7:00 am in the morning. Everyone was busy in their phones. But I personally didn't liked to use phone. So I opened the diary to read the instructions. Seeing me reading the instructions my friends giggled at me. But I really didn't care about it.
The train was to arrive in 5 minutes. Till then we gossiped about the movies for tp.