Strontium Passion

Start from the beginning

'Knife?' Lisbon asks.

Jane turns to her, his expression puzzled. 'You wear a knife?'

'Knickers!' Grace shouts out. Rigsby looks at Jane to check this answer is acceptable then slides the card along the table at his approval. He can't help but picture the redhead beside him in her little panties... He gets disturbed from his dreaming however when a nudge, from the woman herself, is forced against his knee. She slowly picks up the dial and then a card and reads it out whilst the disc whizzes round.

'Okay. A girl's name beginning with D.'

'Dora!'

'Denise!'

'Dana!'

'D... Dreeeeg?'

They all turn to face the voice of the last answer.

'Really? Dreg?' Grace asks her companion. Wayne simply shrugs and mentally decides this is not the game for him. 'Well, Jane won that,' she gently passes him the card.

'You can be so bright...' Lisbon mumbles, presumably about the subject of Rigsby's slightly worrying answers.

The Spinner is Cho now.

'Your ambition, starting with... D, again.'

Jane gets straight in there. 'Death!'

No one bothers trying to summon up a better reply so he receives the card.

'An insect... That starts with the letter... C!' Lisbon announces.

'Centipede!' Rigsby calls out.

'Caterpillar.'

'Well done Rigsby! I'm proud of you!' She say, sarcasm dripping from her tongue, but hands him the card nonetheless.

The dial is back to Jane now and he sets it spinning.

'Oo... Something you desire, starting with... J!'

'Jane!' Lisbon calls.

Rigsby, even now thinking of his stomach, exclaims his answer. 'Jam!'

'Jenga.'

'Oh Lisbon. You don't know how happy that makes me feel. Truly, it does,' the consultant jokes. 'With that answer my dear, you have won that round. And Cho. Do you desire Jenga? Really?'

'It was the first word that came to me...' Lisbon mutters. Her eyes flutter everywhere but at the members of her team.

'It's okay Lisbon. We all have a secret that once revealed is a bit embarrassing. But it's alright. We understand.'

She throws a glare in his direction which he simply brushes off with a grin of pure amusement. The redheaded rookie, now decidedly uncomfortable, stands up.

'Uh-I've had enough of this game...' She mumbles then walks off into the kitchenette.

'Ahem... Uh. Yeah, me too,' Rigsby says, clearly copying the young agent to try and telepathically impress. He hangs about for a bit to make everything seem normal then heads off in the same direction, to be the person that's 'there for her'. He has no thoughts of how this game could have had an affect on her or why she might feel the need to be alone, other than personal problems. Well, he isn't going to let her be alone. He needs to show his affection and gentlemanly side, even if that includes consoling her, doing as she wishes or simply making her smile. He hates to think of himself as a selfish person, but her smiling would be a greater benefit to him than it would be to her. She has a beautiful smile, soft, pink lips as a border around little pearls.