Imagine One Peter Pan x Reader

You woke up on the sand and your first thought is, finally I am free from my cruel parents. You had heard of Neverland before and wanted to make your parents track you here so you could kill them for all the things that they did to you. A boy who looked to be about 18 came up behind you while you were getting your bearings back. "Who are you and how did you get on my island" he demanded in a harsh voice "Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N and I want to be here so that I can kill my evil parents" you reply "well Y/N it's your lucky day as I am willing to help you kill your parents. Come follow me and I will show you your new home" he said. You were unsure if you wanted to go with him I mean you didn't even know his name, as if he read your thoughts he said "oh sorry did I forget to introduce myself my name is Peter, Peter Pan".

You returned to the camp to see a large group of boys gathered around a large fire "boys this is Y/N" Peter announced as you sat down on a log next to the fire to warm yourself up. Peter sat next to you, you sat in silence for a few moments before you asked "How will you help me kill my parents?" "Well it's simple love I will rip their hearts out and you will crush them with your bare hands" he replied with a smirk. Crush their hearts he said how will I do that you thought. Soon you heard people running through the bush and into the camp site. "Y/N if you come with us we promise we won't hurt you but if you don't..." Your mother said holding a crossbow aimed at your heart "NO!! I WILL NEVER COME WITH YOU THIS IS MY HOME NOW AND YOU ARE EVIL" you screamed at the top of your lungs. She released the arrow and it hit you in the shoulder making you cry out in pain and fall to the ground. Pan ran at her and ripped her heart straight from her chest and crushed it in his hand, he did the same thing to your father and brother. When all of them were dead he ran to your side "Y/N please don't leave me, I only just met you, I-I think I love you" he said as he pulled the arrow out causing you to wince at the pain "I-I think I love you to Peter" you say softly. Once he has healed you he carries you into his tent and lies you down in his bed, he climbs in next to you and kisses you goodnight.

THE END

A/N: Hi so this is my first imagine hope you like it. I know it's bad but oh well
-Kate