Chapter 18:Chamber of Secrets

Start from the beginning

"You two are right. Even though I don't like it. I can tell that (y/n) and Malfoy are meant for each other. Even though I hate Malfoy I also love (y/n) and all I want is for her to be happy. If this means that she and Draco are together than I will leave it there." 

Ron and Hermione looked at each other and smiled at each other. Harry finally understood that he should leave you and Draco alone and now he will go back to being himself. 

-back to you and Draco- 

You and Draco were getting congratulations from everyone on your engagement. You thanked everyone while you and Draco were eating together while answering the few question people were asking. Eventually everyone stopped bothering you and Draco and Draco said

"Finally people are leaving us alone. God that was annoying. Pansy why did you have to yell out that (y/n) and I are engaged."

"Sorry Draco but I mean this is huge news and I couldn't help my self. Sorry." 

You just smile at Pansy while Draco heaves a small sigh. 

"Look at the bright side Draco at least now everyone knows and will hopefully stop trying to break us up." You said.     

Draco looked at you and said

"And this is the reason why I fell in love with you (y/n) always making everything seem better." 

You and Draco were leaving the great hall when you were stopped by Professor Snape. 

"Congratulations you two. Not that you haven't been congratulated enough already. But still if I said that I did not see this coming would be a lie. Just do not let this affect your performance in your classes or quidditch. Have a good day." Snape said then he turned around and left you and Draco alone. 

You looked at Draco and smile while Draco looked at you with a smile of his own. The two of you turn to go to the slytherin common room when you are stopped by Harry. 

"What do you want Potter?" Malfoy said. 

You and Draco got closer to each other. Harry noticed this and said

"I just wanted to apologize. For everything. At first I couldn't accept that you and Malfoy are together. But now I can see that you two are meant to be together and I just want to sorry. I've done things that I am not proud of. So I just wanted to say sorry." 

Then Harry turn and left you and Draco alone. You and Draco were in shock. Never in a million years did you expect that Harry would apologize to you two. That doesn't mean that you and Harry were okay but at least now you know that Harry won't try and break you and Draco up. You and Draco then left to go to the common room. 

-time skip a few weeks- 

The last few weeks have been great for you and Draco. You won every quidditch match with Draco being a great seeker. You learned that Hermione was petrified and that Ginny Weasley was taken into the chamber of secrets. You were in the common room when you heard that weird voice again. You knew something was going to happen tonight so you got up and said 

"Draco I'll be back later there is something I need to do. Don't worry I'll be fine and I will be back in the morning." 

You then left the common room before Draco could stop you. Draco watch you leave and shook his head while smiling. He knew that you would be fine and got up to go to bed. 

You were walking through the hall making sure no one saw you when you went up to the girls room where moaning Myrtle was. You walked inside to see Harry and Ron pointing their wands at Lockhart and the sinks were opened up to reveal a secret passage way.   

"Looks like you three found the chamber of secrets. Why am I not surprised that its you Potter, Weasley." 

The three of them turn to you and looked shocked when Harry asked

"(y/n) what are you doing here?"

"I was just following a voice I heard." 

"Good you came (y/n). Potter and Weasley here were attacking me." Lockhart said. 

"Oh shut up Lockhart. I know that you are a coward and can't do anything on your own. Anyways what are you doing Potter Weasley? Going to go into the chamber alone to try and get your sister back?"

Harry and Ron nodded at you. 

"Why am I not surprised by this. What ever." 

You then jumped into the chamber with Harry and Ron yelling 

"WAIT (Y/N)!"

You reached the end of the tunnel and saw that the floor was covered in bones. You continue to walk through the chamber until you saw a giant snake skin. 

"This must be from the monster. Monster my butt it a giant snake." You said to yourself. You continued to walk until you reached a door with snakes on it. You don't know why but you knew how to open this door.

You then said open in parselmouth. The snakes on the door started to move until the door opened and you walked through. Once inside you saw there were a bunch of snake statues leading to a giant stone model of Salazar Slytherin. On the ground you saw Ginny Weasley next to a black book. You then saw a young man wearing a really old Hogwarts robe with a head boy pin and slytherin patch. 

"Who are you?" You asked. 

"My name is Tom Riddle." 

--- 

(a/n) and end. I know that this chapter was kinda filler but I promise that the next chapter will be better. Until next time.