Merome

Mitch's P.O.V

"You know what Mitch!? I'm out! We're done!" My girlfriend Jessica screamed, slamming the door behind her. Tears foamed into my eyes, as they began to leak down my cheeks. I guess, we broke up... I sniffled, and walked to the couch to watch some TV.

"I wonder what's on." I groaned to myself. As I was about to turn the TV on, I got a call on my phone. It was Jerome. I didn't want to pick it up, but I had a crunch on him, so I didn't want to let him down.

"Hey dood." I tried my best to sound happy.

"Hai, dood! Wanna play some Hunger Deens!?" He grilled, happily. I didn't want to, but yet again I wanted to make him happy.

"Sure." He paused on the phone.

"Are you okay?" He asked, concern dripping in his voice. I held back my tongue, trying not to make my throat crack.

"Yeah, just a bit tired."

"I'm coming over." He said.

"What!? No wait-" But he hung up. I blushed a bit that he wanted to come over, but I'm still depressed about Jessica. Hmm...Maybe that's good. I could be Jerome's boyfriend! I didn't want to cry in front of him, so I ambled over to the bathroom and washed my face. The doorbell rang, as I jumped. I fixed my hair quickly, and opened the door.

"Hi!" I greeted. He waved and sat me down. I blushed as he grabbed my hand.

"So what's wrong?" He demanded. I sighed.

"Okay, so Jessica broke up with me." He looked at me, and rubbed my back.

"It's okay, you'll be fine." I looked into his brown eyes, getting lost in them. His face was beautiful. I felt myself falling under his spell.

"You okay, dood?" In a trance, I leaned in, my face a centimeter closer to his. I blushed, as he blushed. I kissed him quickly, as I felt a bit rude. I turned away, my head hanging low.

"Sorry-" He cut me off, with another kiss.

"Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. I looked up at him, shocked, but overwhelmed with joy.

"Yes. I love you, Jerome."

"Me too."

Thanks for reading! Remember, I take requests :D