(1)

Your POV:

You had Just been woken up from a dream. And a very explicit. And sexy dream at that. You blushed seeing a flash of it, and quickly looked down, under your covers and finally your boxers. What you see there is your sticky, white seed, making your boxers damp. You sigh in annoyance, and stand up to go and shower. Feeling your cum slide down your leg, had made you run towards your bathroom.

(Time Skip)
At School.

Gakupo's POV:

I was waiting by the school gate for (Y/N, boys name). Growing a little impatient, I check my watch and sigh. 'He's gonna be late! ' i screamed in my head. Then, when I looked up, I seen a running figure heading my way. As that figure came into view, I seen (Y/N) running towards my direction. As he seen my face, he slowed down and came to a stop.

"H-hey.. *huff*.....Gakupo... *huff**huff*...ready?"

He asked completely out of breath. But his face was glistening in sweat, which made me blush.

"O-oh.... Yes yes, I am ready. Come on let's go in. Were gonna be 5 minutes late! "

I said running ahead of him giggling.
'Sigh', why do you have to love him so. Love someone who is completely out of your league, Love someone straight, and finally, Love someone who is your best friend and a guy at that.

(Author-chan: Heyyy, this is my first CharacterxReader book. I hope you enjoy it and please dont judge, it be my first time)

Don't forget to:
Like! & Comment!
Author-chan,
(Kamui_Gakupo-sama_2)