Love is when you feel it.

Start from the beginning

So Steve says that “I guess it’s a yes. Silence means yes, right?

Audrey: Yes. I love you too Steve.

Everyone in the basketball team was so happy for them.

Leila was so shocked on what is happening right now. She remembered when Steve had done this to her.  She thinks that she deserved this thing more than Audrey and that Steve loves her still. She was about to cry but she tries to cover what she feels and be happy for them. Because she knew that a girl’s tears should not be seen by any guy because it’s their ego. That’s why she walked to Steve and said “Congrats Steve, you got my best friend. Take care of her, okay?”

Steve: Ofcourse, I’ll take care of her. She’s important to me. She means the whole life to me.

Leila: Good then, why don’t we celebrate it tonight?

Steve: I think that’s a good idea. Right Audrey? Loves. J

*Audrey blushes*

They celebrated it at the Candy shop bar. They were so happy and get drunk. Until Leila spit out what she really feels.

Leila: You know what guys? Do you really think I’m happy for you? Well, not really. *laughs* Steve, do you remember the moment you courted me? You were so sweet. I miss that. Do you know that I still love you.

*She kissed Steve*

*Audrey saw it*

*Steve kissed back*

*Audrey cries*

Audrey: What the fuck is happening? Am I being fooled? We’re not even starting yet, then this?

Steve: Audrey, wait I can explain. I’m sorry.

Audrey: You don’t need to explain. I saw it all. My bestfriend? What have you’ve done? Everything in my life, you’re always whose on top. Now, this is my love life. You’re still getting it? What did I do to you? Am I that bad? *cries*

Leila: I’m sorry. I didn’t tell you. Steve is one of the guys who court me before and to all that guys, I love Steve but I didn’t tell him. Then he stopped courting, I didn’t know why but I want him back. I’m sorry.

Steve: Sorry Audrey but I actually like her but I like you too. It’s just that. I’m sorry. I know you can find better. I’m really sorry. I really do.

*Audrey walks out*

When, she arrived.  She checked her phone and saw (15) messages.

From: Steve loves<3

I’m sorry Audrey. I love Leila. I like you but I still have the feelings for her.

From: Best ;)

I’m sorry besty. I didn’t know what I’ve done. I’m drunk. But still I love him. I’m sorry.

Ughhh. Bad vibes. I’ll change their name in my contacts. This is stupidity.

She continued reading after changing the names in her contacts.

From: Steve Liar

Hey. Please answer. I’m sorry.

From: Stealer T-T

Hey best. Please understand.

Ughh. What are they thinking? I’m made of stone? That doesn’t feel anything?

Stealer T-T Calling...

*Ends the call*

*Turns off her phone*