More than Smiles and Coffee

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Thank you Ms. Galura. So once again for bookworms and enthusiast who are watching this exclusive interview please do grab a copy of Ms. Glaiza Galura's 5th book, "The Anatomy of Our Almosts" available in all leading bookstores nationwide. And will soon be available in Amazon. Thank you again Ms. Galura."

"Salamat din sa inyo."

+++

"Nice one. Kala ko magiging emotional ka pa sa pag-eexplain ng book mo eh."

"Why are you such a buzz kill? Okay na nga diba? And besides don't we always say past is past. That's why I wrote that book, it's for me to finally move on from her. So move on ka na din."

"Sabi ko nga eh, so ano tara na? May isa ka pang book signing session sa Fully booked sa high street eh and another one sa Powerbooks sa Alabang."

"Okay okay, pero daan muna tayong Starbucks? I really need coffee."

"You really need coffee of you really need to see that pretty barista again? Nako Glaiza tigilan mo ko ah."

"Pwede ba Chyns, when I need coffee that means I need coffee. Grabe ka."

"Fine! sige na dadaan na tayo sa certain Starbucks mo!"

"Thank you."

Glaiza rolled her eyes at Chynna as they pulled out of the parking lot of GMA, after the mind-boggling interview for her published book. Hindi naman bago kay Glaiza ang interviews sa GMA, well it's her mother network after all, pero that was before; before kasi she's already took that leap for something she has always wanted, to focus on her businesses, the Galura Studio that's now a bona fide school of music and arts and recording company that has already released her 4th independent album that has reached Gold in just six months, The growing Runner's Kitchen, na nagkaroon na din siya ng sarili niyang branch, and the new addition to her passion her Galura Publishing house.

There's really a good comeback pag nakafocus ka sa mga bagay na meron ka, kaya mas napayaman ni Glaiza ang mga resources na na-bless sa kanya in all her years in showbiz, but the now 27 year old singer, actress businesswoman and author could only wish for the last thing that'll complete her life; love.

"Glai? ui Glai andito na tayo yung kape mo diba?"

"Hmm oo na ito na bababa na."

"Just get me a Grande Java chip ha."

"Antamad mo talaga!"

"Asus! para may moment kayo ni ms. barista kaya mo na yan!" Chynna winked

Chynna has been a staple need for Glaiza's everyday round-abouts. She's not only her best friend but also her handler, assistant and driver. Sabi nga niya "All in one". And Glaiza is always thankful kasi natatagalan ni Chynna ang pagiging demanding niya, maramdamin at ang malimit niyang pagkakaroon ng mood swings. Chynna is her 24/7 go to girl kaya malaki ang utang na loob niya dito.

"Hi Good Morning what's your order?" Bati ni Ms. Barista kay Glaiza na nakangiti kaya agad namang napangiti din ito.

"Uhhh one Grande Java Chip and one Grande Cafe Americano please."

"One Grande Java Chip and one Grande Cafe Americano for dine in or take out?" Still with the cheeky smile

"Take out please."

"Can I have your name nalang po for the cup?"

"Glaiza."

"Thank you Glaiza that'll be 340 pesos."