Maria Vorkova Matthews

Maria

My life has always been perfect. Luxury, leisure, family. I'm the only daughter, the heiress of the most successful businessman in Sarov, Russia, my father Oleg Vorkova.

I was raised with pure love, adoration and kindness. My family generation has been famous for the foundations we've created. Our main goal is to help every person who's incapable of taking care of themselves, their well being, or tired of their lives.

May 21, 1987
New York City

Finally my six months hard work will pay off. Today is the Grand launch of my own very first foundation, Breast Cancer Foundation. Tycoons, CEOs of different company are invited to participate and pledge whatever they can to help the foundation.

Red carpet, mediamen, people dressed in their extravagant suits and gowns. All decorations are in pink, white, black, simple but emanating elegance. Fine pieces were placed carefully in each table. Cuisines from different countries are served at it's finest.

The main event, the bidding. Important and kind hearted women, specifically models, actresses posed to raise funds for the beneficiaries in exchange for a dinner date with them, myself included.

One by one, each woman stood up and fulfilled their end of the bargain. They raised a total of five hundred million dollars, which i am very grateful for.

For the finale, i stood proud, looking flashy with my Chanel dress, it has a heartshaped neckline that flows at the end. It's sophisticated essence made my aura less intimidating. My curves are emphasized by the stretchable material. My pale olive skin glows over the purity of my white long gown. My black brown hair flows as i took each steps towards the stage. As i finish my short speech, i announced my participation as one to be auctioned.

'The bidding starts at ten million dollars to the heiress of V Corporations...'

The bidding went on and on and on which surprised me as the bid goes higher and higher.

'One Hundred Million Dollars...!' A raspy voice of a man came from behind the crowd.

All head turns to the man making them gasp at the enormous amount he just shouted.

'One hundred million dollars...
Going once... Going twice...
Sold to number 2238 for one hundred million dollars...
You may come up here on stage to redeem your dinner date with Ms. Maria Vorkova...' The emcee announced while i waited for the man. Intrigued is understatement as to why he would spend that enormous amount although it's going to be put to good use.

Nervousness strucks me as i impatiently waited for him. I don't know why but i felt something different making me eager to meet him.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
PLEASE READ AND VOTE. Thank you!