Yeah this is Keith and Jennifer Scott.

Ok. I'm sorry to say, your mother passed away.

My mom?

Yeah I'm sorry.

My mom died from her long time cancer. It's time for her go.

Hey, is this Ava Scott Dermie.

Yeah this is Ava and Ryan Dermie.

Ok, I'm sorry to say your mother passed away.

My mom!?

Yeah I'm sorry.

My mom!! I'm so heartbroken.

Hey uncle Nathan and aunt Haley.

Hey, Ava, what's wrong?

Well mom died from her cancer, aunt Haley.

What! Peyton? No! She can't.

Yeah she left us today, uncle Nate.

I'm sorry, Ava. You can come to our house if you want.

Sure we will be there in 5 mins.

Sure.

Five minutes later

Hey, aunt Haley and uncle Nathan. We are here.

Hey, Ava, Ryan.

Hey Haley and Nathan Scott.

Ryan, call us aunt Haley and uncle Nate.

Ok, aunt Haley and uncle Nathan.

I'm sorry, Ava. I'm so heartbroken too.. Peyton is one of the best person, sister, and everything.

Yeah, mom is the best person.

Few days later at the funeral

Thanks everyone. Welcome to Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott's funeral. Please welcome her husband, Lucas Eugene Scott.

Thanks everyone. It's hard to let her go. She's my first everything. She's my true love, I remembered our love triangle with Brooke Davis Baker. You are a best mother to our kids, Sawyer, Keith, and Ava Scott. When I got a phone call from dr Copeland, I was so heartbroken! She's my first everything. Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott, I love you. Your husband, Lucas Scott.

Thanks Luke Scott. Now daughter Sawyer Brooke Scott White.

Thanks everyone. It's hard when dr Copeland called and said that my best mom died. I was so heartbroken, I'm her first kid, her first time to be a mom. I knew it's time for her to be better without her cancer. I love you, mom.

Thanks, Sawyer Scott White. Now son, Keith Nathan Scott.

Thanks everyone. It's hard to see and let my mom go. She's the best mom, she taught me everything. I love you, mom. Your son, Keith Scott.

Thanks, Keith Scott. Now daughter Ava Haley Scott Dermie.

Thanks everyone. It's hard to let her go. I'm her last kid, she taught me everything. I love you, mom.

Thanks, Ava Scott Dermie. Now brother-in-law, Nathan Royal Scott.

Thanks everyone. It's hard to let her go. I remembered when we dated. We aren't a real couple past then. After we broke up, I met Haley, my wife. You had Lucas. I love you no matter what, I look you as my sister not sister in law or my ex, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott. I love you. Love, your brother, Nathan Scott.

Thanks Nathan Scott, now sister in law, Nathan's wife. Haley Bob James Scott.

Thanks everyone. It's hard too. She's one of my best friends since high school. Brooke and Peyton is the best along Nathan and Lucas. I remembered when Luke dated her. I shipped them and Brucas too. Lucas was my best friend since little kids, Peyton was my best friend since high school. See you soon, sister/BFF. Rest in peace. Love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott. Xoxo, Haley.

Thanks Haley James Scott. Now best friend Brooke Penelope Davis Baker.

Thanks everyone. (sobbing Brooke). Peyton Elizabeth, you are my best friend since little kids. It's hard to let you go, Peyton. I always thought we will be together forever. I remembered our fights, when I called you Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott as Peyton Marie Sawyer. I was mad that time so I called your name, Marie due to initials PMS. I love you, Peyton. See you soon, Peyton Elizabeth "Marie" Sawyer Scott. Xo, Brooke Penelope Davis Baker.

Thanks Brooke Davis Baker. The funeral is now over. You guys can have your moment and last goodbye to Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott.

One hour later

You guys can leave now. Family and close family friends can stay here and have moments and goodbye with Peyton.

Few hours later

I decided to look at my Instagram

LucasScott

Pictures of me and Peyton.

Peyton Elizabeth, I'm so heartbroken when I heard that you passed away from your cancer. I always love you. Let's say with Haley and Nathan's quote, always and forever. I love you always and forever, Peyt! I promise you, I will take good care of myself and our family. I love you, Peyton Elizabeth Sawyer Scott. Rest in peace, Peyton.

        Love, husband Lucas Scott.