Chapter 17: Polyjuice Potion

Start from the beginning

"Crabbe! Goyle! Where have you two been? Pigging out in the Great Hall all this time?" 

You and Draco then began to walk towards them and you noticed that Goyle had a pair of glasses on and asked

"Why are you wearing glasses?"

Goyle then quickly took off the glasses and stuttered

"Uhhh. R-Reading." 

You and Draco looked at Goyle in shock and said 

"We didn't know you could read?"

Draco then turned to the Weasley and said

"And what are you doing here Weasley?"

"Mind you manners Malfoy. Unlike you I have permission to wonder the halls at night since I am a Prefect."

Draco gave his famous eye brow raise and the four of you walking back to the common room. You noticed that Crabbe and Goyle were acting weird but ignored it. 

You and Draco sat down on one of the couches and saw that Crabbe and Goyle were still standing so you said

"Well you can sit down."

Draco then started to learn on you and say

"You wouldn't guess that the Wesley's are pure bloods with the way they behave. They're an embarrassment to the wizarding world. All of them." 

Crabbe then seemed to be glaring at Draco and his made started to make a fist. 

"What's wrong with you Crabbe?" You asked.

Goyle then nudged Crabbe and Crabbe seemed to stop and said

"Stomach ache."

Draco seem to have bought this but you were suspicious. The way that Goyle just stopped Crabbe made you remember how Harry would stop you from blowing up at your muggle family. You eyed Crabbe and Goyle while Draco continued to talk. 

"You know I am surprised that the Daily Prophet hasn't done a report on all these attacks. Dumbledore must be keeping things under wraps. Father always said that Dumbledore was the worst thing to happen to Hogwarts."

Goyle then yelled

"YOU'RE WRONG!"

You and Draco both glared at Goyle. You knew something was up but you were sure what. You had a suspicion that Crabbe and Goyle might be under some kind of spell but you weren't sure. 

"You think there is someone worse then Dumbledore?" Draco said.

Crabbe shook his head no and looked scared. It seems Crabbe was back to normal. Goyle then said

'H-Harry Potter?"

You and Draco laughed and said

"Good one Goyle."

You then said

"Saint Potter  and everyone thinks he's the heir of slytherin? Please Potter isn't cut out to even be in slytherin let alone it's heir. Bloody Hell if anything I would be the heir rather than him."

"You are right about that (y/n). Saint Potter. How can anyone believe that he can be the heir. Just because he is a parselmouth. (y/n) is a parselmouth as well and she is even in slytherin. But we all know that (y/n) isn't the heir since we are always together and were in public places when the attacks happened." Draco said. 

Goyle then said

"Then you must have some idea of who opened the chamber."

"You know we don't. We told you yesterday. How many times do we have to tell you Goyle." You said. 

"This either of yours?" Draco asked while holding up a small present with a silver ribbon.

Crabbe and Goyle shook their heads no while Draco put the present into his pocket.

"My father said it has been 50 years since the chamber was last opened. And last time a mud-blood died. He wouldn't tell us who opened it only that they were expelled. Personally I hope it's Granger." Draco said. 

Crabbe seemed to be angered by this and stood up suddenly. Goyle then held Crabbe back while you said

"What is wrong with you two. You acting a bit ... odd."

"It's ... his stomach ache." 

"I don't buy that for a second. Something is up with you two. I don't know what but something is different about you two. Were you hexed by someone while pigging out or something." You said.

"Oh leave them alone (y/n). They probably just ate a prank dessert from one of those Weasleys." Draco said. 

You shook your head at Draco but stopped your investigation. You then went over to Draco and handed him a present and said

"I know it's early but here I want to give this to you."

Draco took the present and opened it. Inside was a snake ring that had a love gem on it. Draco took the ring out and saw the gem glow and said

"You got me a love ring?"

"Yeah I want you to know that I love you so I had this custom made just like my necklace. You are suppose to wear it on your thumb so you still have your ring finger for the slytherin class ring."

You and Draco exchange a kiss in front of Crabbe and Goyle. Neither of you two notice that Goyle looked absolutely livid.  Crabbe and Goyle then suddenly ran out of the common room and were covering part of their heads. 

You turn to Draco and asked

"I wonder what is wrong with them?"

"Don't know and I don't care. All I care about right now is you. Thank you. I love my present. Now it's your turn. Here." 

Draco then handed you a small box much like the one you gave. It was a green box with a silver ribbon on it. You opened the present and inside was a single ring. You looked at Draco confused. 

"What's the ring for Draco?"

"Well since you asked let me ask you a question. Do you love me with all your heart?"

"Yes of course I do. And I swear that will never change."

"I hoped you would say that. (y/n) I know that we are only 12 but I was hoping that you would like to be my betrothed. My father and mother already like you and even were the ones to suggest it. But I want you to decide. (y/n) would you like to be engaged with me? We wouldn't get married until after our seventh year but I want to know. Will you be mine forever? I love you more than anyone else in the world. I know that you and I were meant to be together. So will you do me the honor of being your fiance?" 

You were crying by now. Draco just proposed to you and you were only 12 years old. But man was he a smooth talker and quite the romantic. You looked at Draco with tear filled eyes and said

"Draco I love you so much. Yes. Yes I would love to be your fiancee. Just like you said after we met I felt like we were connect some how. Now I know that you and I are meant to be together and nothing in this world will tear us apart. Nothing." 

Draco then put the ring on your finger and kissed you on the lips. You of course kissed back.

"This is the best Christmas ever. Draco, I love you."

"I love you too (y/n). And now I know you are all mine." 

Draco and you were smiling at each other and walked back to the couch and sat together just cuddling. The two of you stayed that way all night together in each others arms. 

---

(a/n) and I'll end it there. Yes I know you're 12 and so is Draco but I don't care. In this version of Harry Potter it is normal for children to be betrothed at such a young age especially the Malfoys since they are pure bloods. So if you don't like it I am sorry but I wanted something sweet and forever! Hope you all enjoyed until next time. ~