I. SCAR

We ended up getting home without the strawberries. Jamie and I walked through the door and found that there was no sound to be made in the house. You could hear a pin drop. I shut the door and silently cursed to myself. I checked my phone for the time, we were gone at the apartment for over an hour. What happened was amazing I couldn't help but relive every second of it again as I tried to sit down pain slowly growing under me. I smiled. I looked over to my boyfriend and found him looking back with a wild frenzy in his eyes. He wanted more.

"First one to your bed tops," He gave me a playful smirk before racing upstairs going up by two.

I quickly shot up off the chair and raced after him knowing my impending desires were about to be fulfilled.

We had finished later that night and stayed in that position - with Jamie inside me - before quickly falling asleep. Exhausted by the days events.

•••

We woke up in the morning to the sun casting it's sunny glare towards us. Illuminating the dark room and the scene before me. My bed posts looked as if they were split in half, my closet door was hanging off it's hinges and pillows and sheets were thrown everywhere, creating what seemed to be a pigsty. But the worst part of all, the worstg part of all, was my mom standing behind the door as it slowly opened revealing the war zone. She glared at us with happiness while screaming at us to get our asses downstairs.

We looked at eachother and laughed at the tension in the room. I could hardly keep my eyes off of Jamie's frame as his cute ass came into my viewing. He looked at me and started to seductively tease me giving me a boner.

"You know if you keep doing that I will mount you and take you as my own," saying casually

His eyes widened in a cheeky manner and his lips made itself into a grin.

"Well I guess that won't do now will it," Jamie answered with a multitude of emotions crossing onto his face. He let out a laugh while hurriedly rushing downstairs.

I followed him and found all my family members glaring at me. I wondered if this was some kind of ploy. Though I didn't know what it contained.

"What's going on?" a deep, muscular but gentle voice asked from behind me.

I turned aroud to see my late father with a tree branch protruding from his neck and blood making it's way down his face and torn up clothes. I then saw my kidself glance out from behind him to see that my youngerselfs leg was covered by a sweatshirt. Immediately I thought of Jamie as everything turned black.

"Scar - Wake up Scar," Jamie yelled a little more forcefully "Dammit Scarlet wake up!"

I woke up in a shiver with Jamie ontop of me. "When did you start using my full name?" I questioned him a little forgetful.

"When you wanted me to babe," He replied with a wink.

"Babe?" I said with disgust.

"Don't worry about it," I let my eyes travel to him as he responded. A little bit flushed in the face I knew I was back where I was.

"What happened?" I questioned him again

"You were screaming for your dad, and for me." He replies with a blush

When did he become so shy towards his feelings?

"Safety first, sweetheart," I aimed at him

"I told you not to call me that goddamnit" He deadpanned

"What do you want to do today? Babe"

"Stop with all the nicknames and I'll tell you!"

"Fine what. Do you. Want to. Do Today?" I said pausing in between for kisses

"I want you" Jamie replied. Flipping me over in the process and proceeding to blow out my brains. "And guess what?" He asked me.

"What?"

"The Carnival's in town"