Samapus Koropo

*unedited version

Samapus walked through the busy crowd in Melepotomis, pushing through a herd of Casters. His small figure ignored.

I have to hurry before Lupoto fires me! Samapus thought. 

"Watch where your going peasant!" A pot bellied, ginger haired old man barked at Samapus. He wore a clad of armour, it's silver flickering into Samapus eyes, he squinted his eyes from the bright light that casted on him.

"I'm very sorry." Samapus curted to the higher rank men in Melepotomis.

Melepotomis is the center and heart of Bidarathi, the strongest city that can with hold an attack of a Yopira. It was build with huge boulders of stones, mounted to make a strong wall to defend it's city. The houses were made of stones, while the palace -where the great king Henapo Gomabal or known as King Apo  resides- is made of the finest stones that Bidarathi can produce. Every where you turn you see huge homes that were made for the higher rank in Melepotomis, but you would only see these high houses if you're in the upper part of the city, the lower part of the city  -where I live- has small houses, it would be considered as the lower class people or peasants. 

We have a system here in Melepotomis, one that can never be broken. One always respect the Higher rank men even if he was the one who have done wrong, break this rule and their will be deadly consequence, second peasants can't work on high paid salary, third high rank men and women should never show respect on the peasants and lastly never show yourself to the great kings. Penalty, death.

Samapus shudder at the thought of being hang or buried alive, worst, being fed to the Balambon's, they are the strongest and biggest war dogs in all Melepotomis. 

"You dare disrespect the higher ranks!" A voice echoed to the alley way of Melepotomis. It looked so murky and smelly, green goos were everywhere, the wet pavement was had   boot's trail's.

"I'm so sorry, I- I wasn't thinking straight." A male voice said shakily. 

That poor man just made his death bed. Samapus shook his head and minded his own buisness. 

Samapus wanted to help the poor man, but the last time he did he almost died. He was given a warning and was told to mind my own buisness. He let out a small shaky sigh. Stupid system! They are just abusing their power to control people! Samapus said.

"Ah Sam. Glad you could make it." the voice was dripped with sarcasm. Samapus look up to see his boss' bulky figure. His brown hair pulled back and his shirt crumpled, as always.

"I'm sorry Sir Lamata." Samapus curted to his boss. Ugh, when will I stop bowing to people?

"Hurry up! People are waiting in line." Sir Lamata grabbed Samapus biceps and  drag him towards the door. Sir Lamata open the door and Samapus eyes were drowned with grey rocks, mugs, plates and fresh fruits. 

"What am I doing here?" Samapus asked.

"Batos had to call in sick, his wife came early in the morning." Sir Lamata explain.

"But I'm only good at the kitchen Sir." Samapus protested. He was a cook in Louvos eatery, an excellent one. Samapus couldn't believe that he's boss is making him do the counter job! He looked down at his hands and thought. These hands were only meant for cooking. 

"Come on, we haven't have all day." Sir Lamata did one last push and Samapus was inside the bar's counter. Samapus grimanced at the door, wishing that it would be directer to Sir Lamata.

"Excuse me, can I take an order?" a gruff voice asked behind me. He turn to face him, he wore a purple shumata- a clothing that it is worn by High rank men- his hair was curly reaching into the collar of his shirt, his demeanor tells Samapus not to mess with him.