The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 7 (New)

Start from the beginning

-&- (Old Chapter 7)

A week after Tori got out of hospital, Yasmin had settled in, and I had gotten used to having another person around the apartment. I let Yasmin take the spare room. I fitted the bed with new sheets and cleared the closet out. I had a feeling she was going to bring her whole closet with her. Thankfully though she only came with 5 suitcases full.

It was around 10 o'clock and I was late for my first day of work. It wasn't my fault I had to wait around at the chemist. And it didn't help that it was a Saturday. I picked up another job up to pay for the hospital bills. It was handy having Yasmin around, as she looked after Tori while I wasn't home. "Yasmin, I'm leaving."

"SHHHHH!" Yasmin shushed me from Tori's room. I tip-toed into Tori's room finding Yasmin tucking in a sleeping Tori.

"Got her on the drugs doc gave her?" I whispered. Yasmin nodded in response, and gestured to the living room. Once we were outside Tori's room with the door closed, I dared to speak. "You know Yasmin, you are really helping me out. So, thank you."

"Don't mention it."

I smirked. "Why, because it'll ruin your slutty reputation?"

She threw me a glance as I slid my purple jacket over my uniform, which was black shorts, a purple t-shirt and black Nike high-tops. I was working at some restaurant I couldn't remember the name of.

"In a way, I guess it would." I laughed. "Oh, and here's your keys. I'm placed them over here when I was cleaning up yesterday." She grabbed them out of the empty fruit bowl and placed them in my hand. I'll lock the door behind you." I slung my bag over my shoulder and headed out the door.

"Thanks Yasmin. See ya tonight." I stepped out of my apartment, pulling the door firmly behind me. I turned and headed for my car, my black bag hanging from my shoulder, my jacket tugged around me. 'Why is it so fricken freezing?' I thought. My teeth chattered as I slid into my car, shoving the key into the ignition and closed the door. I started the heaters, putting them on full heat.

The radio started to blare a Justin Bieber song. I hit the button, plunging the car into silence. A massive headache had formed. I stopped at some traffic lights and started tapping the wheel with my finger nails. 'Such a dull day.' I looked out my window, waiting for the light to turn green.

I looked out the window, my eyes sweeping over a small park. The leaves were turning brown and falling off the tress. Something caught my eye. A blond haired boy was surrounded by a group of what looked like thugs. There were four of them, plus the leader, who was taunting the blond haired boy.

'He looks exactly like Tyler...' I thought. "Oh my freaking god it is Tyler!" I shouted, hitting the steering wheel, looking around.

*BEEP*

The car behind me beeped me. I noticed the green light, and started speeding. I twisted the wheel, making a dangerous U-turn as I looked for parking. 'Screw it.' I drove my car onto the park lawns and jumped out, running towards Tyler.

"Hey what are you doing with him?" I shouted over. The boys started laughing. The leader turned his attention to me. He had dark brown hair that looked almost black in certain light. His grey eyes were sparkling and he was wearing baggy pants and a plain t-shirt and hoodie. Seriously, did all thugs wear that?

"He screwed around with my sister Yasmin, so I'm gonna screw with him." He punched his hand.

"So, your gay? I never thought I'd see a gay thug. Since you wanna screw with him, I pretty sure your gay." He turned red with anger.

"Gay? Who you calling gay? I ain't gay. You know what I'm sayin'?"

"Sorry, don't know what your saying." I told him. Why did people speak like that? "And I'm calling you gay. It's true, Tyler here screwed with Yasmin, I saw them in bed together. But how can you screw around with him, unless your gay. So, I want you to walk away from Tyler so I don't have to beat your ass, whoever you are."

"It's Lane Dine, pretty girl." He smirked, along with his friends.

"Ew." I cringed. His smirked vanished.

"What you gonna do? A little prissy girl like you ain't gonna be able to stop us."

"Dude, you don't know who the hell your talking to man. She's dangerous." It was the first time Tyler had spoken since I had arrived.

"You better shut your mouth before I punch it. You got it. And I ain't your dude."

I sighed. "Lame."

"What? Whatcha say?"

"That was a lame comeback. 'Shut your mouth before I punch it?' Seriously?" I walked over to the nearest guy and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, what's your name?"

"Jaxon." I smiled sweetly.

"Guess what Jaxon."

"What, sexy girl?"

"This." I lifted my hand up and punched him in the jaw, sending him staggering backwards. "That's what." Tyler laughed behind me.

"Get her!" The Lane Dine yelled out.

A boy around 15 came at me. I kicked him in the stomach, turned and kicked his arm, sending him into a pile of leaves. I had two of them coming at me from the sides. They were both running at me, un-aware that there was another on the other side of me. So I did what any other sane person would do.

I stepped back, and let them run into each other.

"You idiots! You got taken down by a girl. I guess it's time I taught her a lesson."

"Dude, if I could take down four of your big boys, I pretty sure you'll be easy, seeing as your pretty scrawny." He growled before lunging at me. I dodged the attack, barely. He ended up on the ground. Though, he recovered quickly, flipping back up, and facing me again.

"That was to see how fast you were, now your gonna loose." He swung his left arm around, which made contact with my nose. He went to swing his right arm, though I blocked it, before punching him in the chest and the stomach.

"Ow, you asshole. You broke my nose!"

"That's what you get bitch!"

"Nobody calls me a bitch!" I hissed. I kicked him the stomach, before twisting again and kicking his nose. There was a crack and I stopped. He responded with a hit to my arm. I watched Tyler come up from behind him and lift his leg. His foot connected with Lane's family jewels. He collapsed onto the floor moaning in pain. "Tyler, let's go!" I grabbed his arm and pulled him towards my car.

"Whoa, what was that Sarah?"

"What are you on about? You took him down."

"You did most of it." He gave me a sideways glance. "Shit, we should get you to hospital. You look terrible." I glared at him.

"You really know how to charm a girl don't you." He smirked.

"Of course. Now let's go to the hospital. Second time in two weeks. You should reserve a permanent hospital bed."

"The way your going, your the one who should be reserving it."

Please vote, comment & share.