The Female Bodyguard...Chapter 7 (New)

Начните с самого начала

She looked so broken when I walked in. Her arm and leg where in casts, and she was piled with blankets to keep her warm. She smiled when I came into the room. "Sarah! Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I didn't see the car! Sarah, I'm sorry, I'm- I'm." She started to cry. I hugged her, shutting her up. She cried softly into my shoulder. "Ow my chest, it hurts." I kissed her cheek.

"Sorry baby. You got a few bruised ribs. You've also got a fractured arm and leg, and cuts and bruises. You also got some stiches on your forehead, so if I see your hands anywhere near your forehead for the next couple of days, you won't have any fingers." I paused for effect. "But the doc says you'll be home in a day or two." I added cheerfully. She smiled, trying to wipe the tears away.

"Wait, your not mad. I was terrified you'd be mad at me for not watching where I was going. Especially on the road."

"I'm just glad your okay. But we will be going over road safety rules." I wiped her tear away. "I'm gonna get a coffee okay. I'll be back before you know it." I kissed her cheek again before joining Yasmin on the couch outside.

"She fine. A couple of cuts and bruises and a fractured arm and leg. She'll be out in the next couple of days. They're probably keeping her in for observation."

"Oh thank God everything's okay. I was getting worried. I have your coffee." She handed me a foam cup with steam filling out of the top. "It's probably not that good. My tasted like shit. It is a hospital after all." She shrugged, eyeing my cup. I took a sip, regretting it the moment the liquid touched my tongue. I spat it back in and threw it in the trash.

"Yuk, you were right. Terrible." I stuck my tongue out, disgusted at the taste.

"Hey Sarah, I wanted to ask you something." She asked cautiously.

"Yeah, what?" I was too distracted with the horrible taste in my mouth to fully listen to Yasmin.

"You've got to pay of all these hospital bills and you can't take time off work. Your pay from Tyler's dad can't be that good to pay off thousands of dollars worth of hospital bills and pay rent and other living costs. Therefore, I offer my assistance. I am asking if I can move in with you and take care of Tori. That way, I can help out with her while you go to work and I can bring you stuff from school so you don't fall behind. It'll make life easier for you. And Tori's adorable and I can't resist helping her get better." I looked up, watching Yasmin's expressions as she asked. I smiled.

"Sure, I guess. But if you want food, you'll have to contribute. And you'll get the guest room and have to share a bathroom with Tori." She beamed, hugging me.

"Awesome! I'm gonna go home and get my stuff. I'll be over your house in an hour or two. I'll give you a buzz. Say goodbye to Tori for me. Bye!" She rushed out of the hospital, almost tripping on her extremely high heels numerous times. I stifled a giggle and went into Tori's room. The nurse was fixing her pillow and sliding Tori's dinner in front of her. She smiled when she saw me, quickly finishing up and leaving us alone.

"Aren't you glad you didn't fracture your right arm. Because I wasn't spoon feeding you." I smiled as she took a bite of her bread roll.

"My throats a bit sore, it takes work just to eat this." She gestured to the bread roll. I sat next to her on her bed.

"Well now I'm guessing you'll be looking left and right every time you cross the road." She smiled.

"I'm tired Sarah." I smiled, patting her hair and checking my watch.

"Okay, well you get some sleep and I'll be back tomorrow morning. And eat something to. Bye baby." I kissed her forehead before closing the door.