"Zaayn darling, you ready? You are going to take me home right?" She said playing stupidly with her hair and smiling at him.

"Uh, yeah just give me a second. I will be right there, just go and wait for me" He smiled at her.

"Okay" She looked at me with hate, I just rolled my eyes at her.

"Sorry for that, she follows me everywhere I go. Well I gotta go, goodbye Charlize" He slowly kissed my cheek.

"Goodbye Zayn" He walked away. "Zayn, wait!"

"What happens?" He asked confused. I walked towards him.

"This" I kissed his cheek.

"Well I hope you never forget to do that" He smiled at me and went away.

Preston was waiting for me outside the school, I got in. We got home, I did my homework took a bath and organized a little my room. Well my week days weren´t so funny, I got from school then I eat something, take a bath do my homework and then find something else to do then straight to bed. It was my routine, I was finishing my homework when I got a text from the person I was least expecting.

"Hey there :) xx"

"Hello(: x"

"Busy? xx"

"Not really, why? x"

"Are you going to be busy saturday afternoon? xx"

"No, why? xx"

"I will tell you the details tomorrow at lunch, well if you don't mind sitting with me :) xx"

"Not at all, you'll be at the cafeteria? xx"

"Great,yeah see you tomorrow Charlz ;) xx"

"See ya Zayn(: xx"

HOLY MOTHER OF UEWRHUAURHUAIHRUHAURHAURHAURHUAHRYUQWHRU. I called Beth and told her everything about our conversation, she freaked out and told me I needed to dress perfectly for saturday and tomorrow. She told me was coming right away, I heard a knock on my door fifteen minutes later, we went straight to my room.

"You need something amazing for tomorrow, something casual but edgy and at the same time beautiful and for saturday something completely perfect. I will come saturday morning to help you" She was completely excited, I didn't go out on many dates or have boyfriends well just one but it went bad. We finally picked an outfit for tomorrow, I really liked it. In the morning I took a shower, dressed myself and let my hair dry eventually throughout the day. Applied some coral lip gloss, mascara and some drops of perfume grabbed my bag, said my goodbyes to my parents and got into the car with Preston,

"You look nice today kid" He smiled at me.

"Thanks Preston, do you really think so?" I asked nervous.

"Absolutely, you are beautiful kid" He assured.

"Thanks" I smiled at him, he dropped me off at school.

"Girl you look gorgeous!" Beth told me.

"Thanks Beth" I smiled.

"My friend if I wasn't your friend I would definitely date you" Andrew told me.

"Oh stop drooling Andrew" I laughed the first fourth classes went by slowly, I was really waiting for lunch and I haven't seen him. We went to break and then back to 3 more classes then lunch, finally. The other classes went by soon, and we got out for lunch I was nervous we went to the cafeteria.

"Everything will go ok, just breath and you'll be fine. Good luck!" Beth told me. I saw him and walked where he was.

"Hey Zayn" I smiled.

"Hey, you look beautiful. Come lets take a sit"

"Thanks, ok." We sat and he told me.

"Well I didn't knew what you liked so I brought you a sandwich an apple and iced tea. Is that ok?" He asked shyly.

"It is perfect, thanks Zayn" I smiled.

"Good, I am glad you liked it. Well I wanted to ask you if you were free saturday afternoon"

"Yes I don't have anything to do, why?"

"I would like to take you to an amusement park that afternoon, if you want" He smiled.

"Yes, I would like to go with you" I smiled back.

"Great! So I will pick you up at 2 o'clock"

"Wait um, you can't go to my house. Its because of my dad, he is very strict and all that. I know where you can pick me up, go to Beth's house at 2 and I will be there".

"Oh ok, I will pick you up at Bethany's house" We both started eating and talking, having fun he is a really great guy. The bell rang and lunch was over, we only had one class left. Luckily we had the last one together, I told Beth I was going to sit with him Mr. Wright our history teacher walked in. Zayn and I were joking about everything and having so much fun until Mr.Wright spoke.

"Mr.Malik and Ms.Ricci would you be so gentle and tell all the class what is so funny?" He said mad.

"Nothing" We both answered.

"Well, if you cannot be quiet you should leave my class. Out, both of you".

"Mr.Wright that is unfair. Zayn wasn't talking Charlize was the one making him laugh, and I don't blame him with that clothes and face who wouldn't?" Kyra spoke and laughed. Stupid girl shut up.

"Is that true Mr.Malik? Was she the one talking?"

"No Mr.Wright, I also did and I am leaving with her." We both leaved the class.

"Thanks Zayn" I smiled.

"For what?"

"For not leaving me outside alone."

"Don't worry I am not that kind of person. Well we have like forty minutes left".

"Lets go for an ice cream" I smiled.

"But they don't sell those here at school."

"Well lets go for one"

"Alright" He grabbed my hand and we both walked to his car, we chose a near place. I picked a vanilla one and he a strawberry one.

"You are funny Zayn" I laughed.

"Well thanks" He smiled.

"Wait, you have something here" I grabbed a napkin and cleaned a drop of ice cream near his lip.

"Thanks" He smiled shyly. We kept talking and laughing, and finished our ice cream.

"Charlize I will go and drop you off at your house".

"Oh ok, just let me call Preston". I called him and told him a friend was going to give me a ride home.

"You ready?"

"Yeah, lets go" We were singing like freaks in the car, but when I heard Zayn singing with attention he amazed me.

"Zayn you sing beautiful!" I smiled.

"Thanks, Its my passion". He smiled.

"Its your dream to become a singer?" I asked.

"Yes, as I told you its my passion but my mom wants me to be a doctor".

"It is good that your mom wants something good for you, but don't let go of it. It can come true if you have the courage to pursue it Zayn".

"Thanks Charlize, I will have that in mind. Well we are here" He smiled.

"Don't worry, thanks Zayn for everything" I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No problem, see you tomorrow" He kissed my cheek, I got out of the car and went into my house. Definitely this day was one of the best ones. 

--------------------------------------------------------

Comment:) -Ari(: xx