Chapter 1 Joe

"Oh, Joe!"
"Hey, hope you don't mind me stopping, do you?"
"No, no come in"
I walk in into Sams apartment and see her girlfriend Rachel.
"Hello Joe, how are you?" Asked Rachel with her sweet and annoying voice.
"Fine than-"
"So what do u want to talk to me about?"
I smile at Rachel and turn to look at Sam. His eyes were sharply looking at mine, I must of disturbed them.
"Oh emm nothing I just thought I would pop by." I grin at him. He doesn't looked that pleased.
"Nothing? NOTHING! I thougth it was something important like work, your house or you miss your poor little sister, Zoe?"
I go form pale to red instantly. My sister had cancer and passed away a year ago. Why would he do this to me?
"I think I would better go." I stand up and start to walk but Sam quickly blocks the entrance.
"Oh no you don't Joeseph!"
I start to build anger 10 times worst than I am usually am. I turn to look at him all red and sweaty.
"Oh yes I can Samuel!"
I punch him in to face and I quickly ran out. I ignore Rachel screaming after me. I just run and run and run. I stop and turn behind me and I am miles away from were I live. I sit down on the old bench. How could my best friend do this to me? He has been by my side all my life, how? Questions run through my head like a Ping pong. Tears run through my red face. I really do miss Zoe but I have never heard anyone mention her name when she went or even worst skit her. I look up to the sky and watch all the stars. That's what me and Zoe would do if we weren't by each other.
"I love you, Zoe..." I whisper in my cold breath.
"Em, hello?"
I jump and quickly turn around to see who that was.
It was a girl.