Chapter 2

I wake up and my head starts to hurt, I look for my mom but she isnt here:
"She could be still at gramys, ok so I woke up early lets just make breakfast."
I made breakfast and ate it, I am wearing my uniform when my mom calls:

"Hey honey are you awake!?"

"Yes mom. How is grany!?"

"She is OK" she pointed the ok word
when she said it.

"Have you ate!?"

"Yep, I am going out now to catch my bus..."

"Ok Hanna. I love you"

"I love you too and kiss granny from me"

She closes the phone without even saying 'bye' or 'have a good day' like she always used to say.

I leave the house and wait for the bus. Finally the bus came, then I enter and take a seat near my BF. She is the best in the world, she is like my diary I have told her everything..

"Heyyy Hanna whats up!?"

"Hey Emily, nth. No in fact I have a feeling sth bad has happened to my family.." I tell her that cuz she knows that gramy is very sick..

"Emily doesnt say that, nth has happened to your family dont worry"

"I hope so. Thanks for chearing me up"

"Hey np really. I love you!"

"I love you too!"

(Walking In The Hall)

"Hey Hanna!" One of the most famous boys in school said to me

"Hi Derek"

"So Hanna do you want to come to my B-day party?!"

"Of course"

"Ok so tonight at 6p.m at my restaurant. Do you know where it is!?"

"Yea sure"

Omg I cant believe that he invited me, I am so happy.. I will text my mom to buy me something for him.

"Hey mom, my friend invited me to his birthday party. Can you please buy him a present?!" 

My phone buzzes in class:

"Ok Hanna" Its weird she never writes to me like that so cold, whatever she must have a lot of work.

Omg this last hour is lasting so so long...
Bell rings🔔
Finally i can go now.

When I get home I see my mom in her bed crying...

"Mom whats wrong?! Tell me please"

"Hanna you will take care of your cousin tonight ok?!" My dad says.

"Tonight but I have a birthday, ok but just tell me what is wrong."

My mom starts crying more and more. Then I realize it has something to do with granny.

"Mommyyy tell me!!" I shout

"Grandma is very sick" she says

My body freezes I couldnt move any and I think he likes me too. My mom left the room it was just me and dad, I left too.

"Mom" No answer back she was still crying.

"Mom, if something has happend to her you know what I mean. I will never forgive you if you dont take me to her.. Never."

"Hanna you should remember her like she was the days before not when she was sick. She loves you so much and is proud of you."

After she said this i couldnt see anything, my eyes were closed and my cheeks were wet.

"Bye Hanna!" She left to her place

If this can help I will pray to god..
"Oh god!! Please grany dont leave me alone, you have no idea how much I love you! You are my everything. I cant be with out you..
Oh godd please dont let her leave me please I beg you please!! God She is the person I love most in this world... She was the one who raised me when my parents werent for me!!
Please please please please please please            I will even give my life for so she can se her grandsons grow... Pleaseee god help me!!
Praying was making things worse I was crying much more. I call my friend Sharon to help cuz one week ago her granddad died. She is trying so much but I cant stop crying I just cant.

Phone buzzes

"Hanna search in my closet for that black shirt you bought for me! And wear something too dad is coming!" It is mom....

Dark nightsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara