Take The Blame (2)

He stared down at his feet and racked up the courage to shout,"STOP!"

The crowd immediately dispersed, mistaking the soft, angelic voice as an ANBU. The black-haired boy ran up to the crying blonde and tried to console him.

"Its alright, they're gone now," He said with that angel like voice that made the blonde look up straight into those warm yellow crystal like eyes.

The blonde quickly wiped his tears and scurried back, eventually hitting a wall. He stared down at his beaten body,"Don't hurt me!"

The black-haired angel shook his head,"I'm not here to hurt you, don't worry." And he offered a hand.

"I'm Daisuke, what's your name?" The blonde took Daisuke's hand and smiled a true smile. He gave a nod,"I am Uzumaki Naruto at your service!"

Daisuke laughed and took Naruto's hand while dragging him all the way up the Hokage Mountain where they chatted and played all day.

They sat down breathing heavily, and stared at the beautiful setting sun that illuminated with orange and yellow radiation and flames.

Naruto pointed at the sun and grinned,"Its pretty, isn't it?" Daisuke nodded and stared at it."It is."

And so they walked home and Daisuke slept on the tattered couch and smiled, thinking of what the next day would bring.

Naruto woke up to the poking sun and burned his sleepy eyes. He quickly jumped out of bed and raced downstairs to find Daisuke in the kitchen, cooking ramen.

He nearly drooled at the sight of steaming, fresh cooked and ready to eat ramen laid out on the count in front of him.

Daisuke laughed,"Wow, look who's up, sleepyhead." Naruto shook his head and sat on the stool.

"I don't trust him."

'Why not?'

"Look at his attitude, he is obviously faking. Rule number one, don't trust anyone with your life unless they deserve it."

"Naruto!" Daisuke called bringing Naruto out of his little chat. Naruto stared at his half full bowl of ramen and jumped a little, scaring Daisuke.

Naruto finished his ramen at top speed and fled from the house, Daisuke struggling to catch up.

If he surely was faking, then there was one way to find out.

At night, Naruto snuck out and headed towards Konoha Inspection and took a spoon which had Daisuke's finger prints on it.

He finally reached the area and sighed when he saw two jounin blocking the entrance. Naruto looked at them worriedly.

"Use my power."

'What?'

"The power to influence."

Naruto focused,'Influence!'

The two ninja hit each other before falling to the ground with a thud, signalling both had been knocked out. Naruto sighed before stepping over them and running inside.

He scanned the finger prints and before he could see the information, someone dashed behind him.

Naruto jumped and turned around quickly, seeing Daisuke there with a grin on his face,"Hey Naru! What are you doing here, I was worried about you."

Naruto was stuttering,"I- uh- well- um-"
Daisuke gave a hearty chuckle,"It's alright. Lets get back home before someone finds us here." Daisuke led Naruto silently outside before leaping from roof to roof until they got there.

Humming gently, Daisuke tucked Naruto into bed, covering him with a thick, cotton blanket. He sat on the roof and a swirling vortex appeared beside him, coming out of it a black masked man with a black cloak. The hooded figure sat beside Daisuke and looked at him.

"Did he believe you?" The man spoke with a tone of firmness. Daisuke nodded,"He was close to seeing the information written on the scanner though." The man narrowed his eyes,"This is not going to be pretty if that stupid Kyuubi is involved."

Daisuke stayed silent,"The Kyuubi will definitely interfere with our plans. Extract the bijuu quickly and give it to me, Madara will be happy to hear this."

The man walked away and dissapeared. Daisuke chuckled darkly,"Just you wait... Naruto."

______________________________

Hi Everybody!

I know what your thinking... HE BETRAYED NARUTO! Not really. And no, the masked man is NOT Obito. If it was, then he would be wearing an orange mask. HE will be revealed throughout the story. I advise you to go and read all the chapters of 'Connected With The Fox' or you may not understand what will happen soon.

And as always...

Nicky Out!

Edit:

'Connected With The Fox' is deleted, so this will not be anymore related to it. I didn't delete CWTF, Wattpad did, so you can hate at me all you want but I cannot bring it back.