Last day of school

Katie's Pov:

It was then last period of the last day of school, by junior year was coming to end. But i couldn't wait untill summer, the beach, vacations, friends, soccer and of course Jake my boyfriend of 2 years.

Riiiiinnnnnnggggg

School was out!!! I headed to my locker to grab my stuff, but I didn't get far untill I got sweeped off my feet. Literally.

"Hey, babe, ready for summer." Jake said sqeezing me.

"Of course." I said turning around and kissing him.

"Good." He said in between kisses.

"Can't you guys wait till your at least outside." Lizzy my best friend said walking up to us. "I already got my stuff and am ready to go."

"Sorry." I said pulling away.

"Why do you always have break us up in the middle of a makeout?" Jake said groaning.

"Let's just go." Lizzy said rolling her eyes.

Lizzy's Pov:

I don't know how much more I can stand seeing them kiss, I still  cant see what he sees in her.

He should be looking at me that way.

Katie's Pov:

After I got allmy stuff we headed out to Jake's car. Me and him hand in hand Lizzy dragging behind, I keep telling her she needs to get a boyfriend so we could double date, but she hasn't. And i know she doesn't realize that I've noticed how she looks at Jake, but I know i have nothing to worry about because hevsees her as a little sister.

"Lizzy you want drive? I have something I need to finish in the back seat, that you interped." Jake said pulling me in and kissing my forehead.

"Heck no that's what rooms are for." She yelled at him. "But whatever I'll just ask Callie for a ride." She said stomping off.

"It worked." Jake said smiling at me. "Now lets go."