Part 42: i will make dinner

Start from the beginning

"Anyway, back to dinner." Brad said and I laughed. "We went totally off track there!" I said and Brad giggled. "That's one of the things I love about you, we never run out of things to say." Brad said and I smiled. "I love that about you too." I said and Brad smiled. "DINNER! WE NEED TO SORT OUT DINNER! I NEED TO STOP GETTING LOST IN YOUR EYES AND SORT OUT DINNER!" Brad said and I couldn't stop laughing, I was rolling around on the bed with tears pouring out of my eyes from all the laughing I was doing. "What do you want?" Brad asked. "Not pizza... Something different..." I said between giggles as I calmed down from my fit of laughter. "What do you want then? You choose. Anything." Brad said. "I don't know." I said and Brad smiled. "Your rubbish at making decisions." He said and then I  playfully hit Brad. "Hey!" He said and I giggled. "Sorry..." I said and he did his puppy dog eyes. "STOP BEING SO ADORABLE!" I shouted and Brad bit his lip. "Stop! Seriously or I'm gonna have to kiss you!" I said and then he winked at me while biting his lip.

I crashed my lips on to his and he smiled at me through the kiss, his hands ran down my back and sat on my waist. "You... Haven't got... Your shorts... On..." Brad said between kisses. "No, I haven't... What you gonna... Do about it..." I said and giggled a bit. His lips then traveled down my neck and he kissed my soft spot multiple times, I moaned quietly a few times and I tried to control myself but I couldn't. My hands ran through his hair and tugged on his curls a bit and he moaned back at me. I ran my hands up his top and he pulled away. "I'm not getting naked until later..." Brad said and I smiled. "Please!" I said. "No, when I go to bed I will go to bed topless just for you, your gonna have to wait but first we need to SORT OUT DINNER!" Brad said and I started laughing again. "Seriously, I need to get something otherwise we are going to starve." Brad said and I stopped laughing. "I can cook something?" I said. "What?" He asked. "Pasta? I know we have some of that left. I can make a tomato sauce to go with it as well." I said. "Where did you learn to cook that?" Brad asked. "At school..." I said. "Cool! That sounds nice." Brad said and I smiled. "I will go and make it then." I said as I got up off the bed and walked to the door. "I will come too!" Brad said and followed me downstairs.

"What time is it?" I asked. "9:30pm." Brad said. "Ok." I said and got to work on making the tomato sauce, every so often Brad would come up behind me and kiss down my neck or he would try and distract me while I was cooking but I just tried my best to ignore him. Once I had done the sauce I started to cook the pasta and that only took 15 minutes in a pan.

Soon it was all cooked and I put it into 2 bowls and gave one to Brad. "Thank you!" He said and we both sat down at the table to eat it, I watched Brad take a mouthful and waited for his reaction before I ate my bit. "So?" I asked. "This is the best pasta and sauce I have ever tasted in my whole life!" Brad said and I giggled. "Really?" I asked. "I'm being serious!" Brad said. We both ate quick quickly and then I went to wash up but Brad stopped me. "I will do it." Brad said and took the washing up brush out of my hand. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah, you made dinner so I will wash up." Brad said and I smiled. "Thank you." I said and then walked into the living room to see Tristan sitting on the sofa. "Are you ok?" I asked and sat on the sofa opposite him. "Yeah, I've just got a massive headache." Tris said. "Hangover?" I asked. "It might be but it's a bit early for one of those yet." Tris said. "You may just be a little out of sync because you used to drink loads and now you have stopped." I said and Tris nodded. "How's things with Sophie?" I asked. "Good thanks. She is doing well with the pregnancy so far but it's still early days.' Tristan said and I nodded.

"I'm quite excited for the baby." Tris added and I smiled. "I think we all are." I said and Tris smiled. "Are you any good around little children?" Tris asked. "Erm, a bit. Why?" I asked. "Because, well... You grew up in care and I would of thought that there would be younger children than you there?" Tris asked, cautiously. "You can talk about me being in care you know and yeah there were younger children but I didn't really talk to them. I always used to isolate myself from everyone else because I was afraid that they would bully me." I said and Tris nodded. "I can understand that." Tris said and then Brad walked back in. "You ready for bed Chlo? We have got an early start in the morning." Brad said. "You sound like a parent." I said. "I don't mean to." He said and I walked over to him, he gave me a hug and then smiled at Tris. "Thanks for keeping my girl company while I washed up from her lovely dinner." Brad said and I smiled into his chest. "No problem." Tris said. We all said goodnight to each other and then me and Brad walked upstairs and back to Brads room.

This time we both got into bed and I snuggled up to Brad, Sophie was right when she said that it feels nice to snuggle up to a boy. His arms are so strong and protective and I love hearing the sound of him breathing, it somehow calms me. "Goodnight baby." Brad said and I looked up to him. "Goodnight Braddy." I said and I kissed me on the lips, the kiss lasted for a while and then he pulled away. He then sat up a bit and pulled his top off, he laid back down  and smiled at me."I'm gonna get a good night sleep tonight." I said. "So am I." Brad said and he winked at me, he pulled me in closer and he kissed my head, shortly after that I fell asleep.