War of the Werewolves

"CHRIS!!!!!" I looked from my homework and looked around for who ever shouted my name."Over here" I looked over at the window to find a random girl, no one I have ever seen before.

"Who are you" I asked.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I startled you but this is urgent, could you please open the window". The strangers blond hair stuck to her face from the rain and her green eyes glowed in the moonlight.

"But I don't no who you are and how do you know my name" I asked her struggling to speech when she looked at me.

"If you let me in ill tell you, so for god sake let me in!

I walked over to the window and opened it.

"You must be freezing " I said assuming she must be cold. she's wearing a short sleeved top and shorts.

"Na I'm fine" She looked at me and did a high pitched giggled.

"That is un human" I said slightly confused. She laughed so hard she was nearly crying meanwhile, I just stould there totally confused.what was so funny?

"Look this is going to sound crazy but I need to take to the Forrest.

"NO YOUR A STRANGER!" I said. I grew up to all that stranger danger stuff.

"Well tough"She said. She grabbed me and threw me on her back.I struggled to get of but it was no use.How was she so strong? She dived out the window and ran towards the Forrest.

"My dads going to wonder where the hell I am you creep"! I yelled.

"No it's ok he knows where you are by the way I'm called Connie" She giggled.

We were at the Forrest when she aventurly put me down. "Ok so now will you tell me why I am here" I asked not really knowing if I wanted to know the answer.

"Well, conclusion you are not a human". I looked at her...

" your creeping me out".

"We'll I'm sorry if your scared of the truth" she looked at me when all of sudden she started shaking.

"Are you ok"I said. HOLY FLIP!!!!!!

Omg, in front of me was a massive oversized dog staring the life out of me . suddenly I started shaking to...