Chapter 1 (with small authors note)

Skylars pov:
I turn around for one second and she's gone. I cannot keep track of my own daughter anymore. She is the most energetic 4 year old I have ever seen and, lucky me, she likes to run. A lot.
"Tasha!" I yell. She'll probably think this is a joke now and she'll try to hide. I love that girl but she's such a handful. "Tasha, come on sweetie!" I was looking around for her bright pink backpack and brown curly hair when I hit someone's back, hard. I end up losing my balance and falling on my butt. I look up and see curly hair blowing in the wind. Oh shit. "Sorry, would you like some h... Skylar?" I hear the voice that used to fill me with such joy. Now it makes me want to cover my ears and run. "Oh hi. Sorry about that." I say well getting up off the ground. Either Ashton's in shock or he's just a jerk because he's not making a move to help me up or anything. "Sorry again." "No it's okay. Want to go get some coffee?" he asks as the other boys come up behind him "Skylar!" Michael yells. God I missed him.
Michael was my best friend but he's Ashton's best friend and in his band so we lost contact because Ash didn't want any of them close to me. "Hi Mike." I say with a huge smile. He grabs me I'm a bear hug.
"Thanks for the offer Ashton but I have to look for..." I say after Michael lets go but I get interrupted. "Mommy!" Tasha yells from across the path. "Tash! Where have you been missy? What did I tell you?" I say as I pick her up. "To always stay with mommy." She says as she kisses my cheek. "I was with robot." "Tasha no. We don't like Robert. Where is he?" "Over there." She points and I see the evil mans smug little face. "Can you guys please just watch her for a second?" "N..." Ashton starts but Michael steps on his foot and then says yes. "Thank you. Princess, you're going to stay with these guys okay?" "Okay mommy." she says with a smile.
I put her in Michael's arms and storm off towards Robert.
"Robert I put a restraining order against you and you know it. I could get you arrested for even being in the same park as Tasha, let alone you talking to her." "She came up to me. It's not my fault the the kid loves me." he says with a stupid smirk on his face. "Oh please. Don't give me that "she came to me" bullshit. Obviously you knew we would be at this park. And "the kid" wouldn't love you if she knew what you did to me." I say to him coldly. "You deserved everything that I did to you." he says while glaring at me. "By the way, about that restraining order..."
Then he does to me what he has done millions of times before.
He hits me.
---------------------------------------------
Hey guys!!!!
So this is my new book. It's a 5sos fanfic but it's going to be mostly focused on Ashton.
This is going to be a little like my last book so if you liked my last book, Blackmail, then you might like this book too.
Thank you so much for reading my stuff and I hope you like it!!!