Chapter 1

"Ok, let me get this right,you want me to go to you're house at about 4am, just because you have lost you're mascara. No way! What are you even doing up?!" I screached down the phone yawning in the process. Jessies is such a drama queen but thats why I love her,we have been best friends since we started school, we always are together, you cant seperate us. Shes fun, loud, dramitic and bubbly, Were im also loud, cheeky and well i would say violent but im not, i would'nt go round beating up every one that gets in my way, i just like to say things that involve not very nice things.

I yawn again hanging up on jessie and her babiling, meh she wont mind, and drop off back to my deep sleep.

************

I get woken suddenly by my mam calling my breakfast is ready.

With many internal battles decideing weather to get up or juat pretend i didnt hear and go back to sleep, i groan pulling off my quilt yawning. I stumbled over to my wardrobe pulling out light blue skinny jeans, a plain white tank top and slip on some white converses.I wander downstairs and grab a slice of toast, previously made by my mother, and grabed my coat.

"Bye mam I'm off!"I yelled opening the door and slaming it behind me, oops.

I jump in the car and swich on the radio to hear Justin beber blast out the speakers.

"AAAAGGGGGGHHHHHHH!"I screemed swiching it off.

Maybe i won't put on the radio on today.

****************************

I walked into english 10 minuites late, what? i cant help it when the wonderous smell of starbucks pulls me in and make me order some coffee and besides i will need it if i have Miss Riley first, ugh I hate Miss Riley. Quickly slipping into my seat i look over to see if she saw me coming in late when i see her going to open the draw of her fileing cabinate, when i big blast of squirty cream flew into her face.

"WHO DID THAT?!!!"she scremed.

The whole class burst out laughing, just for it to stop when the oh so loverly teachers pet sat up and said "Robyn did it miss"

"ROBYN OFFICE NOW!"she screemed in a high pich voice.

I shruged walking to Mr Sutten's office and slumping into a chair.

"Ahh Robyn Collins what now?" The headteacher asked rasing a bushy eyebrow

"Squirty cream."I replyed simply,like it was natural to set up a prank that left i a teacher with a face full of cream cream.

He sighed"When will you learn, hour detension after school! My office and i will be phoneing your parents"He warned. Well shit.

With a quick movement of his hand he pointed at the door signaling to leave, i got up walked out of the musty office. And this ladies and gentlemen is why i hate school.