Starting from the 7th grade

Authors note****

Ryan and destiny are in the 7th grade I'm kinda doing a flashback of how they fell in love.**

*****££**********************

First day of the 7th grade

Sup dessy Ryan asked . Nothin much I replied. As we walked to our friends our friends are Lindsay, Ashly, Olivia, Vincent, Isaac, Rob, Martin, izzy, Justin, and candy. Before the bell rang we talked. The bell rang and we headed to class soon it was lunch and we all sat together.

We all were talking when Kaylee the school slut walked up to Ryan and was all over him of course he just pushed her away. It was last period the bell rang and we all walked home with each other I invited them to my place for pizza they all said yes we ordered pepperoni and sausage it was delicious . They all went home around eight when my mom called and said she's doing overnight Friday and Saturday I said ok.

The week went by fast I asked Ryan if he wanted to come over and spend the night Friday. He said ya sure he came over we talked and joked we were watching a movie when he leaned in for a kiss I pulled away and asked what are you doing?

Listen I like you and

I don't know if you feel the same but I always will. Please Des I I I I love you. I was in shock I couldn't believe it I did like him I have forever. We met each others gaze and at the same exact moment leaned in for a kiss oh it was do passionate and I didn't want to pull back.

*******************************

******************

Thanks for reading vote comment follow thank you hope your liking it I will update as much as possible.

******************

********************************