Grayza: Secrets Unrevealed

ابدأ من البداية

Lucy stared at the empty space, dumbfounded.

"Lucy," Mirajane called out, "Aren't you coming?"

"Oh, yeah!"

The passer-bys look at the scene weirdly. Well, you would find them weird if you were there. One whole big group of mages and wizard, cluttered at a corner, on top of the building, spying on who know what.

But since you're reading this, it's quite obvious who they're spying on.

Gray and Erza stopped at an alley.

With Gray standing behind Erza who has her back facing him.

Silence took over them for a while as the other guild members anticipates what will happen next.

But the thing that happened next is something that's definitely out of all of their expectations.

At the least expected moment, under the witness of the whole Fairy Tail, unknowingly of course, Gray grabbed onto Erza's right arm, spun her around and crashed his lips onto hers, not forgetting to pin her against the nearest wall in the process of kissing.

Those who're on the rooftop must hold onto something or regain their composure to prevent themselves from falling when they saw what happened.

Juvia nearly fainted but thank god Cana was there to hold her.

Natsu really did fell from the rooftop but fortunately Happy was fast enough to catch him to prevent him from being caught, after all he wouldn't hurt much if he fell from the rooftop but he will die a horrible death if he's being caught by the Erza Scarlet especially in this kind of situation.

They're expecting Erza's sudden attack; Gray's sneak attack; Erza's scary expression; anything but definitely not what they had just seen!

What's even more surprising is that Erza actually kissed him back!

"Lu... Lucy!" Natsu spluttered, "Why isn't Gray getting beaten up?"

"That's not the point!"

"Then what is?"

"Erza is kissing him back, you idiot!"

"Juvia!" Cana held onto her, slapping lightly on her cheeks, "Get a hold of yourself."

"Tell Juvia this is a dream, a nightmare. Tell Juvia, Gray-sama is not kissing Erza-san."

"Sorry to burst your bubble but if you're dreaming, the whole guild is sharing the same dream then."

"Why is Juvia feeling this pain in her chest?"

Cana sighed as she turned to the cause of the Water Mage's shock. Who would have thought, Gray and Erza... But then Cana, suddenly smirked, so that's what her cards are talking about.

Erza is Gray's lucky charm.

For a whole full minute, the Fairy Tail members just stood (or rather hid) somewhere, witnessing the passionate kiss of their fellow members. Some experienced one would be able to notice how Gray sexily forced the Titania's half opened lips open and slipped his tongue into them which end up having a little battle with their tongues. Who would have thought that Erza have this in her?

But just as Gray's naughty hand starts to wander around, Erza's eyes shot opened and being Erza, she simply kicked him right in the stomach which caused him to hit the wall behind him.

The other guild members winced.

This is the Erza we're talking about after all.

"God damn Erza, your strength is still the same despite..." Gray groans, clutching on his stomach.