New guy

2nd chapter there is a picture of Ashely on top
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked into the school not caring about what Chris was saying. I was looking for my Maddie when I realized this really cute guy staring at me I quickly turn away hiding my red cheeks

"Ashley" I heard Maddie call

I walked over to her she was with the school principal asking for her schedule.

"Ms.Gonzales" our principal said. Almost everyone in the school knows me because I'm the alphas daughter

"Hello Mrs.Steel" i greeted her

She handed me and Maddie our schedules and to our luck we had all our classes together. We walked together for a while  wondering around the school. The bell rang and we walk to our first class together. As we walked in the class we chose the seats in the back of the class the bell rang again and many students rushed into the classroom. Then i saw the guy from earlier walk in he sat down right in front of me.

"Good morning class my name is Ms. Mason and I'll be your English teacher"

"Good morning" everyone replied

"Today we are all going to introduce ourselves" she said and to my luck she called on me first" Ashley would you please step up to the front and introduced yourself"

I got up my seat and walked to the front

" Hi my name is Ashely Gonzales I'm fifteen years old i like the color pink and I'm an only child some of you may know me because of the alpha who is my father"

I walked back to my seat and looked at Maddie who gave me a thumbs up

"Michael would you please go next" the teacher said

I saw as the guy in front of me stand up and walked to the front i kept my eyes on him he had short brown hair that was dyed blond on the top he had the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen he was wearing a dark blue shirt with kaki pants and black Jordan's. 

"Hello my name is Michael I'm 16 years old I have a younger sister named Janice i live with my parents and i like to play basketball"

I kept my eyes glued to his. He gave me this feeling that no one else made me feel

"Thank you" the teacher said as he took his seat. Still keeping his eyes on mine as he walked.

She let all the others present themselves. The time seam to go by very fast. The bell rang and Ms. Mason dismissed everyone. As i walked out the class i felt someone tap my shoulder i turn around to see the beautiful green eyes i saw before.

"Hi I'm Michael" he finally spoke

"Hi I'm Ashely"

"Ummm I'll see you later" i heard Maddie say as she walked away

"Can i walk you to your next class" Michael said

"Sure i have math next"

We walked in silence for a while until he finally said something

"Hey so i was wondering if you would like to go and maybe watch a movie I just thought you were really pretty and i wanted to get to know you"

" Sure i would love to" I replied

"Ok so I'll pick you up at 6:00 today"

"Its a date" we laughed together as we stopped in front  of my class. His laugh made me feel butterflies in my stomach

I spent the rest of the day thinking about Michael and our date.