Neglect pt.3

Kehlani,

So I've stopped crying and got myself together. Meanwhile I was in the middle of taking a bomb ass picture and my sister barges into the room smiling. I looked at her.

she looked at me.

As I looked at her.

"sooo.. hey Kayla.." I said unsurely as she continued to weirdly stare at me.

"heeeeeyy sister that I love so damn much!" she ran into my arms and squeezed me to death.

What the hell is wrong with her?

I just giggled awkwardly patting her back slightly. "okaaay... What do you want Kayla?"

her head shot up as a confused look appeared on her face. "Why I always gotta want something from you kehlani?" I smacked my lips.

"cause I know your sneaky ass" she snickered and let me go finally.

"I wanna take you somewhere." Now she's acting incredulously weird. I don't know what the fuck is going on but this is not my sister. She hates me I hate her, we hate each other.

"Kayla honey, are you sick?" I asked putting my hand on her forehead as she stared at me blankly.

"Haha really funny, but get dressed.. I have a surprise for you." She said reaching for my hand, and it reminded me of him so I smacked it away quickly.

"Ew no, plus I hate surprises." She glared at me. I scrunched up my face and rolled my eyes. "Ugh fine." She smiled widely.

"Okay wear something pretty and sexy.. Like some see-through shit but keep your hair how it is." She said before walking out.

See-through shit?

"What kind of kinky shit is my sister into, if this is a blind date, I'm beating his and her ass.

Chris,

"Maaaaaaa stoooop" I whined as she kept playing with my curls. She smacked her lips. "Calm down son I just want you to look good." I sighed.
"I look aight"

My momma must really like kehlani.

Momma Joyce,

I just want Kayla to stop calling my phone so kehlani happy go lucky ass can come home to this yella Twinkie I have for a child. So my ass can FINALLY get some rest.

Chris,

"Baby" my momma called out. "Huh?" I answered. "Remind me to never get involved with your relationship ever again."

I chuckled to myself as she finally stopped playing with my hair and we sat down. As I looked around my house it looked so romantic.

There's no way kehlani's believe that I did all of this myself.. Because I didn't. My momma and Kayla did all this just then momma's phone rang.

"Christopher they're here" she nervously spat out. My eyes lit up as I smiled and got up with my momma.

"Everything's perfect right?" Momma asked as she opened the door to see Kayla's car pull up with kehlani popping out blindfolded.

I just stared at her.. Its been so long since I've seen her. "Christopher!" Momma whisper-yelled I snapped out of my daze and cleared my throat.

"Good luck son. Kayla and I are going to be outside ok?" I just nodded as kehlani and kayla inched closer to my front door. "Okay" she nodded and kissed my cheek as she hurried off.

Soon Kayla and kehlani were now at my door, my heart started racing.

Kehlani,

"Where am I?" I whinnied as Kayla pushed in somewhere. "Just relax kehlani." I soon heard a door close. But I can still feel someone else inside the room.

Soon someone untied the blindfold and I turned around to see Christopher..

How fucking nice.

"hey baby.." His voice spoke out to me. I heard all the sadness in his voice but I just couldn't bring myself to care.

"Its kehlani and hello Christopher" I looked around."you did all this yourself?"

Chris,

quick lie..

"Uh yeah.. Kehlani sit please.." She sat down and I sat next to her and looked her straight into the eyes as I grabbed her soft hands into mine.

"Kehlani Parrish, I fucking love you-- nah fuck that I'm in love with you. You bring out the very best in me. I'm so sorry I took you for granted and neglected you." She stared at me as her eyes begin to water.

"Babygirl don't cry, you know I hate to see you cry." A single tear ran down her face as she closed her eyes. "Chris I thought I was over the crying.. I thought I was over you" I looked down at her.

"But I can't get over you. And I have never cried over a nigga but you.. You have really taken over me. And I just can't anymor--" she stopped when I got on my knee in front of her.

"Chris what are you doing?" She asked barely above a whisper. "Sealing the deal.. You know the night I came back home I thought you were here waiting for me.. But you weren't.. So I thought to myself.. Damn I just brought this $20,000 ring for nothing?" She lowly gasped.

"Chris.." She whispered but I continued. "I wanted to end my life. Fuck me, fuck the ring and fuck life. So I stopped taking showers, house was fucked up and smelly.. Wouldn't brush my teeth. I was a wreck."

Tears are just rolling down her face as she's sniffing and I can feel tears racing down my cheeks. "But kehlani.. My mother and your sister made me get my shit together to get the love of my life back.. And they told me to ask you... Will you marry me?"

Kehlani,

"..Will you marry me?" He asked as he popped open to the little black box. With my mouth wide open, teary stained face and shocked expression. I quickly nodded.

"Yes yes yes yes yes!" He looked up at me like he just won the lotto. He slid the ring onto my finger and jumped up as he hugged and kissed on me.

"I love you kehlani tsunami" I giggled into his shoulder as tears of joy continued to flow. "I love you too babyboy, I love you too."