" What's your name beautiful?" He asks again.

"What is it with the compliments?" I smirked, slinging my camera over my shoulder. "Gotta go. Tell your friends bye from me as well." I gestured at the four boys who were searching around, which I assumed were searching for Harry.

"Give me a nickname." He suddenly says.

"W-what?"

"I hate being called Harry all the time. It just feels boring."

"Uhh.." I pondered, looking around. The paps were making their way closer.. I looked at his physical traits, eyeing him.

"Um you have really curly hair so I'm calling you Curly Fry."

He laughed, his toothy grin literally brightening up the whole beach.

"Wow, no one's ever called me that before." Curly Fry winked.

Rolling my eyes, I looked away.

"Will I ever see you again?" He suddenly asks.

"Don't think so Curly Fry. Well sure I'll be seeing you for some snapshots, not so sure you'll be noticing me in the crowd."

"Oh I will. I'll watch out for that moment."

"You can't. We can't be seen talking or even standing next to each other. I would lose my job, you'd get a bad reputation." I say truthfully. He seemed to nod slowly in agreement.

"A cold world we have, don't we?" Was the last thing he said before the paps were just literally a small distance away from the tent.

"Okay, now we really gotta go." I rushed, shaking my head.

We walked away, but he seemed to stop again. "What's your name?!" He called for like the third time.

I groaned. "Uhh it's Noelle! Noelle Hallick!"

Harry runs back, making me think he's gone mad because the rest of my crew were going to be here in like.. 20 seconds.

"Noelle is a pretty name." He nods, both of us being way to close than expected. My eyes widen slightly once he plants a small peck on my cheek. I was frozen, stiff. Okay, soo not used to boys being so nice to me.

"Bye." He says, jogging the opposite direction, until he had vanished.

"Wow.." I whispered to myself, holding a hand to where he left a kiss.

"Noelle! What were you doing with Harry Styles?!" Henry, also one of my co workers, asked.

"Uhh I-I was actually interviewing him! Because my camera died and all. Rather just keep his words by memory huh?" I shrugged, lying. Ugh.. I couldn't believe I was lying JUST for Curly Fry here.

"Good strategy." He nods, the rest of the crew sending me a nod or a smile before they ran past me, probably to catch up to the boys now..

Sighing, I slipped my shades back on.

What just happened?..

******

"What is this, Noelle?!" Lexi was furious. I flinched as she slammed the pictures on the desk in front of me. The pictures were of me talking and laughing with Curly Fry.

I sighed, running my fingers through my hair stressfully. "It isn't what you think, Lexi. I promise." I shook my head.

"It isn't what I think?! I go giving you one simple assignment. And that was NOT to flirt up Harry Styles!"

"I was NOT flirting him up! I was interviewing him!" I reasoned, raising my voice.

"Was there proof?"

I pull my camera off, plugging it to a charger before switching it on.

"I got a couple of shots too." I mumbled, handing her my camera.

It took her awhile to look through the photos I took, before she nodded slowly, setting it down.

"The weird thing Noelle, is that you never let me down, do you?"

I sighed in relief. "Yes ma'am!"

"Now these pictures of you and Harry talking won't be published since it was all for an interview." She waved off, tossing them into the trash. I grinned. Thanks goodness.

"And your pictures will be published to the public tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? Isn't that a bit to quick?" I questioned.

"We want to get them as soon as possible. And.. Since your really good with those boys.. Umm One Direction isn't it?"

"Nononono! It was this one time thing, I'm really done with them, please. Just give me a different assignment pleaseee" I was literally begging already.

She sighed. "Since you didn't let me down this time, I'll give you something advanced."

Oooh advanced? I grinned wider. I could soo take this.

"In about two days, it'll be the VMA's. You know, the Video Music Awards that MTV holds?"

I nearly squealed, hugging Lexi tightly. By the look on her face, she was really startled by my actions. Yeah, I have never ever hugged her before..

And the VMA's?!? This will be so SICK!

Through the whole two years, I never got to participate or do anything at award shows, so now it's like.. An honor.

"You're going to be red carpet duty. Snap shots of the music artists and interview them if possible. We always want those interviews. Don't forget to ask questions that are intriguing! Something that'll attract the people." She says, prying herself out of the hug that I gave her.

"Wear something pretty as well. This is an award show where it is formal."

"Wait.. I'll get to go inside?!" I gasped, about to explode in sooo many.. Confetti strings. Oh my friggin' poop!

"Yes we're only letting six of the paparazzi in, and you're one of them. So after the red carpet, you would head in with security."

I screamed for a brief time before I hugged her even more tightly. "I LOVE YOU LEXI! OH MY GOD, MARRY ME"

"Okay, okay Noelle! There is one more thing." Lexi pries herself out of my embrace once again.

"You are going to kill me!" I couldn't contain my excitement. This was probably the biggest thing that's ever happened to me in my job of being a paparazzi?!

"You are going to be at the afterparty as well. So I expect tons of interviews and photos. Do not forget to charge that camera when you do." She pointed.

I nodded heavily, nearly about to shoot into the sky like a firework.

"Don't screw this up, Noelle. I trust you with this duty because I believe you can handle it. You know the rules right? Don't get drunk, no flirting with the celebrities whatsoever."

"What do I look like?! Some hooker?" I joked, as she just shook her head, making me laugh.

"I hope you do good. Here's the location, and time schedules." She nods, handing me a sheet of paper.

"I won't dissappoint you, I promise!"

__________________________

A/N:

Oooh so what do u guys think will happen there, huh?? Will it go just right, or will there be oh I don't know.. THESE CERTAIN FIVE BOYS :O

Ok soo VOTE AND COMMENT!

Hope you're liking it so far!! :)

-BritishBums xox