Delving into the Past

The next day, you decided to confront Ciel about the painting. You marched into his office and stood in front of his desk with your arms crossed. He glared at you a little over the top of his papers. "What?"
"We're related." You stated.
Ciel set his papers down. "What?" He asked again, "How?"
"That painting of your father... That's my father... I recognize him."
Ciel shook his head. "There's no way. Maybe your father looked similar, but there's no way we're related."
You stuck your hip out. "I'll prove it then." You said, turning around, "I'll go find the police station and just-"
Ciel stood up from his chair. "You will not leave this mansion!" he growled.
You turned around. "Then you come with or lend me Sebastian."
Ciel sighed. "Fine. You're lucky I'm a little ahead on my work." He said, pulling on a small rope behind him.
In about ten seconds, Sebastian knocked on the door. "You called, Sir?"
Ciel nodded. "Make arrangements for a carriage. We're going into town."
Sebastian bowed. "Very well, my lord."

You made your way into the town and up to the Scotland Yard Headquarters. Ciel asked the man at the desk if he could see the history files of his family and the man lead the three of you to the back room, full of filing cabinets. "Good luck." The man said, leaving you alone.
Ciel walked over to the filing cabinet labeled with a 'P' and started searching for his name. "Got it." He said, pulling out a large file. He opened it and searched for a few minutes. "See? Nothing in here about you." He said, putting the file back. He stopped. "What's this?" He pulled out a file that was a different color than all of the rest.
"Did someone put it there on accident?" Sebastian asked, looking over his shoulder.
Ciel opened the file. "One paper?" He asked aloud, taking it out and looking at it. "Mr. (father's/F/n) (L/n). Brother to......." Ciel couldn't continue. He swallowed and looked up at you. "Brother to Vincent Phantomhive. You're my cousin."
Your head start to spin, so you placed a hand on your forehead. Then the room went black.

(Sebastian's POV)
"You're my cousin." The Master said. (F/n) just stared at him. She put a hand to her forehead and immediately I knew that she wasn't well. She started to sway side to side. "(F/n)!" The Young Master called as she fell.
I hurried over and caught her before she could hit the ground. I picked her up, carrying her bridal style and turned to the frowning Master.
He crossed his arms. "Did you let her drink again?"
"No, Young Master, I did not go against your orders. She must have fainted."
Ciel sighed, placing the paper back in the folder. "Let's take her back to the mansion. I'm gonna take this too. Maybe it says more about her father."
I stepped out of the way to let the Master through first. I looked at (F/n)'s sleeping face. It looked pained, but also sort of sad. I chuckled. "Humans. They have so many emotions that they can't even control them."

Thanks for reading! Sorry for the short chapter!!! I hope you enjoyed this chapter! If you'd like, check out some of my other stories! Don't forget to comment, <3 and/or follow me!